Chapter 5 (FINALE WOOO)

George's POV:
Clay and Nick came into my room, looking rather disappointed. I honestly did know why!
"George, are you dating that girl downstairs?"
Clay asked.
I looked confused.
"No...I do kind of like her though."
Nick and Clay both gasped.
"What about y/n? Did you just forget about her? She likes to George. She thought she made it obvious, and was gonna ask you if you liked her back next week."
Nick said.
They truly looked mad. Tears filled my eyes.
"What?! I thought she didn't like me! Yes I still like her, I need to find her."
I ran out of my bedroom, and seen nothing there. I seen only her phone.
"She's gone!"
I yelled to Clay and Nick.
"She went to go take a walk. This is all on you george."
Clay said.
I grabbed my umbrella, and then ran out of the house. I ran down 3 blocks, trying to find her. I was going to tell her, no going back.
The dock!
I remembered about the dock, and where we first met. I ran 2 more blocks, when I found her I started crying even more.
"Y/n?! Why are you in the rain?!"
She was looking down at the water, crying.
I grabbed her hand, and then hugged her. I stood her up, so she was standing.
"George?"
"Y/n, I am so sorry about Naomi. You have every single right to be-"
I felt two lips press against mine. I closed my eyes, kissing her back. My face was so red. The kids lasted about 10 seconds, before we pulled away.
"Y/n, I've liked you ever since I met you. I'm so happy you're not mad at me. I'll never invite Naomi over again."
She giggled.
"I like you too, George. You can invite her over, just tell her not to be a bitch."
I laughed at her comment about Naomi.
"Ca-can you be my girlfriend?"
I asked.
"I don't know, can I?"
We both laughed, she kissed me again.
"Of course I will Georgie."
I laughed with a really red face.
"Uh, we're going to have to walk back in this rain."
She said.
"Not if I have an umbrella~"
She laughed and then grabbed my hand.
~
When we got back home, it was around 2 AM. Clay and Nick were watching a movie on the couch.
"Have you do made up, made out? Some shit?"
Clay asked wheezing.
I grabbed y/n's waist and kissed her. Clay and Nick both started screaming. You can tell they were proud of us. We all laughed, and y/n was about to go into her room. I grabbed her hand, stopping her.
"Hey y/n, wanna try sleeping with me tonight."
She giggled and then nodded her head.