🍋Tamaki (bottom) x reader y/n (top)🍋

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL STORY PLEASE CREDIT ME IF YOU USE IT

⚠️ femdom, pegging,degrading,bdsm,pee play⚠️

It was a regular day at work for Tamaki little did he know when he got home his master was waiting they were horny all day long and wanted to play with their partner and couldn't wait any longer.

Tamaki came home from a boring day at 4pm nothing happened that day at work so he was bored and wanted to do something fun when he got home but it wasn't what he had in mind. Y/n was laying on the bed with a black box on the floor waiting for Tamaki's arrival. Tamaki walked into the house and yelled "bunny I'm home" letting  y/n know he got there y/n respond with "I'm in the bedroom" Tamaki walked into their bedroom "why are you looking at me like that? And why is there a box on the floor?" Y/n responded with "Tamaki i'm horny can we play please" Tamaki nodded he knew he wasn't going to get out of this one. Y/n got down and opened the box and pulled out a strap on and some ropes and set up the ropes on the bed and looked at Tamaki and said "strip" Tamaki said "yes master" and striped and knew what was happening so he laid on the bed and  y/n tied his feet together and hands together to the bed and y/n couldn't wait any longer.

⚠️Yaoi starts here⚠️

they started to touch his dick. Tamaki moaned just from a little touch. he had already become erect from the idea of his master pleasuring him. Y/n started stroking him up and down while he just started moaning "mommyyy p-please i need m-moreeee" y/n had a smirk oh their face and sped up their hand "ahhh~ mommy I'm gonna c-cum already~"   y/n stopped what they were doing and got up "m-mommy please i need  y-you~" y/n put on the strap on and got on top of him "open your mouth and stick your toung out" Tamaki did what he was told and y/n put their fingers in his mouth "suck" and Tamaki started sucking y/n's fingers and after a few minutes y/n pulled out their fingers and without warning stuck their fingers in Tamaki "ahhhhhh~" y/n started moving their fingers in and out while Tamaki moaned "p-please fuckkk~ me m-mommyyyyyy~ i can't handle it anymore~" y/n smirked and went faster "master~ I'm g-gonna cum~" Tamaki came but y/n still kept going "master please s-stop~ i c-cant handle it~ i know i-ive probably been a bad boyyy~ but master~ i need you~" y/n stopped and started sucking Tamaki's Dick "b-bunny~ that f-feels so good~" y/n sucked faster "bunnyyyy~ I'm gonna cum for a second t-time~" Tamaki came in y/n's mouth. Y/n got ready and pounded in his ass "MOMMYYY~ please pound me~ fuckkk my brains out~ please~" y/n did what he asked and did so "ahhhhhh~ t-that feels so good~ mommy~ I'm gonna cum again~"
He came for a third time y/n said "you did a good job my little cum slut~" Tamaki blushed and said "master i need to use t-the bathroom' y/n shook their head and said "your not gonna go to the bathroom your gonna go to the bathroom right here" Tamaki replied "b-but mommy i need to go~" y/n said "no you stay right here" Tamaki was wiggling in the spot he was laying down in trying not to pee y/n pushed on his stomach and Tamaki said "mommy I'm g-gonna pee~" they replied with "then pee" Tamaki finally let in and peed y/n said "does that feel better" Tamaki shook his head yes as an answer and y/n untied him and cleaned up and then they layed down and cuddles and watched a movie

WORD COUNT 688