"goodbye amane"

Night time
It's night and your at home while amanes at his house as well and you get up and you put your sweater on to go outside and you walk around outside by the park for a bit. Then you go back home and you sit on your bed and you swing your legs and you super bored so you decide to just eat something then go to sleep. you eat then put your alarm on and then you fall asleep watching the sky.

The next day
You wake up and you rush to get up and get ready and then when your about to go out the door your brushing your hair and you open the door and you stop brushing your hair and you look around and you don't see amane. You put your brush away and you go back outside thinking - oh he's probably just messing with me again it's fine-
You get to school and everyone's in groups outside the the classrooms talking. I go up to one of the groups and I say " hey guys what's going on?" They all look at you and say " you haven't heard?, i think his name was yugi amane and we all heard he committed suicide last night.." you look at them and laugh nervously and you say " a-aheh guys this isn't funny.. y-your joking r-right!? There's ..no way.." they all look at you serious and they say " no we're serious we all wouldnt joke about that, even the kids that bullied him didnt expect him to go that far!.." you immediately run away and you run by all the class rooms looking inside them for amane. You look around all over for him expecting this all to be one big joke but then after looking over and over you pause and you break down and you whisper " what if t-they're right.. I-I don't believe It.. he wouldn't..." you get up and you stand there for 30 minutes waiting for amane to say it's ok I'm here but he never did and you whisper saying " I-it's okay it's all just a joke.. he's fine.." you walk home and you sit by your window sitting right where amane sat when he was there and you look outside the window emotionlessly staring at the sky until you fall asleep. You end up taking a break from school for months and then you finally go back 3 months later.

Three months later
You get ready for school and when you get there you get in your class and you sit down looking out the window and you hear that he killed himself in the old part of the schools bathroom. When you hear that your eyes lit up and you waited til school was over

-schools over-
you walk to the old part of the schools bathrooms and you also heard before that you may summon him but they joked about it and said it didn't work. So you sneakily go in the old bathroom and you look around and you say " amane? " nothing answered so you knocked on stalls like you heard and you look away from the stalls and you slide your back against the stalls and you say " I mean.. why did I actually think that was gonna work " you sit there in silence staring at the sink for minutes and then you feel a hand slightly brushing their fingers through your hair and then you felt a presence sitting next to you so you quickly look up and you see..

" amane? "

he looks at you and smiles

you look at him and you can see through him and you scream but amane says to be quiet. You look at amane up and down and you say " are you a ghost now?! because .. your see through! And.. the uniform is.. different..?" You try to hug him but you just go through him. He laughs at you while your trying to touch him but can't because he's a ghost now. You start to cry and you say " w-why'd you kill youself?!? Didnt you say you were happy w-with me?! ..why.." he smiles and hugs you and you sit there confused on how he's hugging you.

he grabs your face and says
" it's okay y/n.. we can be happy together now..okay? "
You smile and lean your head a bit on his hand and you say
" okay, amane?"
he looks at you and says "yes?"

" I love you amane"
" I love you too y/n"

then you close your eyes and he kisses you.

"Goodnight y/n"
"Goodnight amane"

The enddd 😺 btw if your confused on how it ended just ask in the comments like I mean if anyone even sees this lmfaoa