The next day

it's morning now so you wake up and your laying on amanes chest and you get up quickly and look at him blushing but he still sleeping so you get up and shake him lightly by his shoulders and I say " heyy wake uppp " he wakes up and he rubs his eyes while the sun light going into my window onto his hair that makes his hair look a bit shiny. And you say " hey are you gonna go home now " amane looks at you and says " oh yeah sure wait I really have to go bye now.. " amane gets up and gets his bag and runs out of your room. You sit on the floor and your confused and you whisper to yourself " why was he in such a rush.. " you get up and close your window and start making food for yourself.

It's the afternoon now.
Your just bored walking around your room in circles and then you hear something outside so you look outside your window and you see amane so you let him in and you guys color and laugh and play together for hours. And those hours turn to weeks, then months.

3 months later
-You and amane have been friends for 3 weeks already and you guys are basically best friends-
you and amane are hanging out in your house and you say " hey uhm amane? " he says " yes y/n? " you look at him in the eyes and puts your hand on his cheeks and you start to get really close to him and then you smirk and say " ha you thought " backing away a bit from him. He looks at you with a stubborn face while blushing and he says " whatever " and he sticks his tongue out at you and looks away crossing his arms, you go close to his cheek and kiss him and then you say " fine there ." He looks at you while blushing really red and you start teasing him while he's saying stop. You guys tease each other for a while and then amane goes home and you go to sleep for school in the morning.

It's morning now.
You get up while putting your uniform on and and you start walking out of your house and you see amane like you did every day because he walked you to school everyday. You hold his hand and smile at him while you guys are walking to school.  You guys get to school and spilt up and plan to meet at lunch.

It's lunch now 
You walk to where you and amane always met when it was break//lunch and for some reason you don't see amane anywhere.. you look around all over the school and the outside of the school but you don't see him anywhere. You get scared and start walking around asking people where amane was and they didn't listen since some people just bullied him.

After school
You ran out of school right when it ended and you looked around quickly before waiting outside the school waiting to see if you could see him walk out of there. You wait for 10 minutes and you look at the clock and it's been 10 minutes before school ended already. You get really nervous but then you suddenly get mad and think " what if he's hurt somewhere..or what if someone's bullying him again!?," you go outside the boys restroom and say " amane? You in there? "  you walk away from the bathroom and go home.

At home
Your at home and you look outside your house door making sure yugi amane isn't by there waiting for you but you don't see him anywhere. You get in your house and just look out your window for hours and then you go to sleep.