" friends "

-part two lmao no ones gonna read this but I'm really bored so

You and him stare at each other for a few seconds and then you look away and say " soo aheh wanna talk tomorrow?.. I gotta get home soon.." yugi amane looks at you and he says " well uhm sure but If you don't mind since we're like friends and all can I walk you home..? I m-mean if you want I don't have to and al-" you cut him off and hold his hand and say " no it's okay you can walk me home " he smiles and you both start walking to your house.

You and yugi amane get to your house and wave goodbye to eachother. You walk into your house and walk by your bedroom window and smile watching your new friend, yugi amane walk away from your house skipping all happy. You laugh and lean your head on your hand and whisper to yourself " so he's happy but super stubborn, that's good that he's happy though.. but why was he getting hit at break?.." you walk to your bed and lay down with your school clothes still on with your hands on your face.

Skip three hours later
you get up to take a late night walk outside by your house and you walk to the lake you always go to when you need to think about stuff so you walk there and you sit next to the bars by the lake and you ask yourself quietly " I really wonder why kids were hitting amane.." maybe he was getting bullied but what if I'm wrong, what if they were just playing.." you stop yourself and put a serious confused face on and say " no that's not how you play!.. hes definitely getting bullied." You get up and start walking back to your house and when you get there you fall asleep instantly on your bed after you put your alarm on in the morning.

In the morning

you wake up to your alarm ringing and you get up and your still in your uniform from yesterday so you don't have to change so you just brush your hair quickly and brush your teeth and put your shoes on and you run out of your house, but while you about to get outside the door you get stopped by yugi amane and he looks at you with his bike and he says " oh h-hi y/n " you look at him and smile and say " oh heyy yugi " he says " so uhm want a ride? " you say yes and you go on the back of his bike and hold his shoulders and he rides you to school.

You guys get to school and you guys split up to go to each other's classes.

Skip to lunch
You get out of class and go outside to look for yugi amane again to see him like last yesterday getting kicked and getting thrown at by rocks by kids. You get nervous and stand where you are for a minute and you start running and you stand in front of yugi holding your hands up and you yell "GET OFF OF HIM WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR GUYS PROBLEM?!?" One of the kids say " y'all are no fun let's go guys. "
You look at yugi and you say " are you oka-" he interrupts you by hugging you and says " t- thanks " you start to blush and you hug him back and say " okay hurry come w-with me okay?" He says ok and you both go to a empty classroom with the sunset sky shining down on the room making it look orange and old schooly. You grab a napkin you just happened to have in your pocket from earlier in class and you wet it a bit from the bathroom and you walk back to the classroom and pat the napkin on yugi amanes scratch's and then you help him get up for the next class and you say " okay well see you after school? " he nods and you both go your separate ways to classes.

After school
You look for yugi amane outside so you guys can walk home together and he pulls you behind a wall outside of the school gate and he puts his hands around you and hugs you tight and you blush really red and say " h-hey!.. what's this for.." he whispers and says " you helped me so.." he kisses you on the cheek and stops touching you after that. Your looking away at the floor blushing and you look up at him and he's blushing as well.
Then you ask him " hey yugi amane? " and he answers saying yes? And you say "do you trust me?" He looks at you in the eyes and says "yeah since we're friends and all you know.. but why?" You ask him " are those kids bullying you orr are you guys playing arou- " he interrupts you and covers your mouth and pushes you on him while you guys are still behind a bush and at the point your on his chest with his hand on your mouth and you say " mm mmm what's wrong !?" He looks down at you and tells you to be quiet because we're hiding from someone. You look thru the bushes a bit and you see someone that looks just like amane. You look confused and you whisper " who's that?? " and he says " my brother.. but he's really mean sometimes and if he sees me then.. " you look at him but you decide to look away and say " yeah i know it's ok you don't have to say anything " you grab his hand and you and him run down the street to your house.
you guys get in the house and you guys they to your room and he says " oh I like your room hahah.." you smile a bit and say " thanks " and you walk in your bathroom and peek out by the door and say " wait just a bit I'm going to change " he looks away and blushes and says "ok t-that's fine.. " you change into shorts and a regular shirt and socks and you say " okay done " he looks at you and blushes and says " okay what now ?" you point at your window and say come look, so you both sit by your window and look at the stars and he says " I love the stars and the moon " you look and him and whisper playfully saying " reallyyy I didn't know that! " he says " uh huh yeah I even have a telescope in my room "
You guys talk and laugh for hours and you guys finally fall asleep by the window seal on each other.

Next part later I gotta go to class lmfaoo

😸