"You must feel well rested, right?"

"You could say that, I guess. I'm not tired right now," Honnie pondered over that before his head shot up to Hitoshi. "How about you?"

Hitoshi's droopy eyes widened slightly. "No one has ever inquired about my well-being outside of my family," he gawked. "It's a bit disorienting, but to answer, I'm okay. It could be better."

Honnie hummed and glanced at the clock. "I've been meaning to ask you. What's your Quirk?"

"Brainwashing," he replied hesitantly. "I admit it sounds villainous."

"Villainous?" Honnie repeated incredulously. "I think brainwashing is really practical, especially if you're on the hero side."

"Debatable, but I appreciate the compliment."

Honnie let out a small laugh and nudged the boy with the so called "villainous" Quirk. He shouldn't put himself down like that when he probably has so much potential.

Before they knew it, the rest of their classmates filed in until the seats were filled. Unfortunately, first period for General Studies was history, which Honnie detested. He always found it boring.

You'd think by now society would be able to create a fun and engaging way to teach these things, he thought with a frown.

Hitoshi seemed to think the same as he stared outside the window where the fake cities were built, finding them more interesting than what they were learning. Honnie couldn't blame him. He turned to look at the view too. Maybe 1-A will be able to use those training grounds today.

OOOOOOOO

English, math, and the announcements for the day were done in the morning, so now Rimuru was met with lessons for Hero Basic Training. The room felt alive as they waited for class to begin, and to be honest, Rimuru was excited too.

"I AM..." All Might's voice boomed outside the classroom door, "... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

All Might leaned on the doorway and peeked in. He had on his iconic smile and wore a costume costume reminiscent to the American flag—color wise, at least.

The slime's eyes bore disappointment at the hero who's output of magicules was much more than necessary, but he knew he was still at the start of practicing, so he let it slide for now.

In contrast, his classmates displayed surprise and euphoria at the hero's appearance. Gasps were heard throughout the room.

"It's All Might!" a very prominent yellow-haired individual with a black streak exclaimed in delight.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!" a male student with red-spiked hair acknowledged.

Next to him was a frog-like girl with a finger to her mouth. Her wide, curious eyes observed All Might. "That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" she remarked.

Another boy with a tail spoke up. "Its style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps."

Amazing, he has such an impact on the other students, Rimuru commented in his mind.

The slime watched as his classmates wiggled in anticipation for their lesson. It was to be expected. Rimuru hoped he would regain more memories with this experience, but he was also interested in what the infamous hero would do to teach them.

"I teach Hero Basic Training," All Might said. "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero," people nodded at his explanation. "You'll take the most units of this subject!"