𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 - 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟

Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie Sancoeur were working in the man's office as always.

The fashion designer was drawing his newest creations as his secretary was working on her computer.

Sometimes Nathalie found herself looking up at the man only to lower her gaze back on her computer when his eyes met hers.

She had loved him for a long time, longer than she could remember and every time she looked at him she couldn't help but sigh, she knew his heart belonged to Emilie and Emilie only.

"What are you looking at Nathalie?" Gabriel asked.

The woman realised her eyes were back on him again.

"Nothing sir" she looked out of the window trying to hide her embarrassment.

"It's a wonderful day isn't it?"

Gabriel stared down at her and then out of the window.

"Sure" he said.

Nathalie took a deep breath.

"Would you like going out with me during lunch break? Maybe we could have a little walk in the garden"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"I don't know, I thought it would be good for us to take a break from work from time to time, to stretch our legs" she said.

"I didn't think I would have ever heard those words from you" Gabriel chuckled.

Nathalie smiled, yeah she had always put her work before anything but she wanted to spend some time with Gabriel and that beautiful day was perfect.

"All right, I think we could take a walk during lunch break"

"Thank you sir"

The two adults returned to their work without saying a word for the next two hours.

At lunch time they left the room and went out in the mansion's huge garden.

They walked for some time without speaking a word until they finally sat on a bench.

Nathalie looked at Gabriel's thoughtful expression.

"Are you all right sir?" the woman asked.

"Yeah, you know, me and Emilie used to sit there after work" Gabriel said smiling at those beautiful memories.

"Oh yeah..." Nathalie murmured.

"I love sitting here" Gabriel stated enjoying the warm weather.

Nathalie sighed and then winced when Gabriel suddenly jumped on his feet.

"I sense a negative emotion Nathalie!" the man gasped.

He took her hand and dragged her back into the house, until they reached his secret lair.

I wish he could just give up.

Nathalie sighed as she looked at Gabriel using his miraculous and turning into Hawkmoth.

"Tail Teller bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses!" Hawkmoth yelled to the new villain.

Nathalie's phone rang.

"Hello?" the woman said trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Nathalie this is Adrien, I called because there's a new akumised villain in Paris, you and father should be careful" the boy said.

"Oh yes, thank you for calling Adrien but you shouldn't be around with a new villain around, come back home with Gorilla now"

"All right Nathalie"

The woman turned her phone off.

"Sir I think we should go waiting for Adrien to come home, he may suspect something if we aren't around" Nathalie said.

"You are right" the man said and detransformed back to his normal self.

Gabriel and Nathalie walked back into the study waiting for Adrien to come back home, both really worried.

"I hope he's ok" the man mumbled.

"Gorilla will be able to protect him" Nathalie smiled.

A loud crack made them both jump.

They quickly turned around only to see the villain standing in front of them.

"Nobody can escape from me" he said.

"What do you want?" Nathalie shouted walking defensively in front of Gabriel.

"It's simple, I'm going to trap everyone into his own fairy tale!"

The villain's fists glowed as a ray of light was shot towards them.

The two adults managed to dodge it jumping away just in time.

"I wish I could transform now" Gabriel muttered.

"I'm sorry sir but you just can't reveal your secret identity like this" Nathalie whispered.

Another ray of light was thrown at them, they tried to dodge it again but they both got hit.

Gabriel and Nathalie fell on the floor.

The woman grabbed the man's arm checking if he was alright.

"Sir?"

"What?"

"Are you ok?"

"Not really"

The two adults tried getting up but they felt weak.

"Nathalie, I'm sorry I put you into all this" Gabriel murmured.

"Don't be sorry sir" she gently stroke his hand to reassure him.

They both felt strange, Nathalie didn't know where that akuma was going to bring them into but she would have been by Gabriel's side at any cost.

Some time later Adrien rushed into the office but realized there was no one there.

"I am lucky they hid already" the boy said.

He quickly transformed into Chat Noir and jumped out of the window to go helping Ladybug.

In an unknown place

Gabriel was waking up in his bed.

Was that really his bed?

He sat down and took his glasses from the nightstand.

This place wasn't familiar to him, that wasn't his bedroom or was it?

His memories were a little confused.

The place was old, a room of a medieval castle and it had a comfortable canopy bed in which he was sitting on at that moment.

Gabriel got up and reached the window.

He couldn't believe it, that was a tower, he really was in a castle, was that place his home?

He looked at the breathtaking view in front of him and more he stared at it more that place seemed familiar to him.

Suddenly he remembered everything, the huge lake surrounding his castle and the long bridge leading to the deep forest, everything made sense.

Yeah, this is my home.

_________________________

Hello everyone :) :D

This is another Gabenath Fanfiction I started to write with the other one so I decided to publish this too.

I hope you will enjoy it and thank you for reading my works bye bye 👋🙂