A Tough decision ( chapter-11)

Start from the beginning

" If you want them Alive , then immediately Send that all power spheres of TAPOS here and destroy them all Otherwise ....."- Captain Manato with a evil smile .

" Let go of My friends , they didn't do anything ."- Sanaya

Sanaya couldn't hold her self anymore , her eyes are filling with the more sorrow than anger . It seems like she was freezed , not from outer cold , but from inner cold inside her heart . her situation is just same as , as she was stucked between Devil and Deep Sea .

One side , there are her friends , who helped and stayed with her in every bad situation and other side there are the people who knows her and her family , even if she doesn't remembered them , then also her heart tells her they are not evil .

Sanaya closed her eyes and started thinking deeply ,but she also don't have much time she needs to take her decision Now. Otherwise , she's the one who has to be ready for the consequences of her decision .

She tried hard to calm her mind and decided to continue the plan she made . Only for Now and as she Opened her eyes ,she saw that everyone is looking at her differently . As her red cherry orbs are turning into Dark black .

It's seems like the Dark element is trying to take her under it's control , but still she's Stable , for Now . She immediately transforms her self into Dark . ( The second level of her elemental power ) . and said seriously " So , you want me , to destroy TAPOS and teleport thier power spheres , Right ?."

As everyone heard this , they all got shocked and surprised . Every one stepped backwards as they saw her turned into Sanaya Dark .

" Yes , I hope you're gonna take a right decision , otherwise your friends have to regret for this ."- Captain Manato.

"Alright "- as Sanaya said this , she immediately put her left fist on her chest and closed her dark coloured eyes .

" WHAT ..... WHAT IS SHE DOING ?"- Admiral Tarung .

and as she opened her eyes , she raised her left hand upwards. Just after a minute , a sudden emergency alarm starts beeping in TAPOS .

" What .... What's happening ?."- Kaizo .

And then , Commander got a sudden call from the control room and he heard that , that .........

" What's wrong , commander ?."- Admiral Tarung .

" How is this possible ?."-Commander

" What happened, Commander ".- Ying and Yaya

" All....... All Power spheras are Gone from the power sphere Vault !! ." - Commander ( Shocked )

" HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE ?."- Kaizo and Tampur-A .

Then they all glanced at sanaya , who is still standing there while looking at her bracelet .

" Is it possible ? - Commander

"But How does she do this ?"- Fang and Ying

After this , Captain Manato said gladly , but in evil tone , " Power spheras are here , Safely in my Space ship . Thanks my dear for teleporting them to me . Now you understood , what happens , when you try to disobey my orders , but Now I forgive you for your mistakes ."

" She can also teleport power spheres . Huhhhhh . Not fair ."- Gopal 😫.

" Now destroy TAPOS and Join Us in the battle to finish That headquarters . Our army still needs you as a Backup ."- captain Manato .

" As you wish for , Captain . " - Sanaya nods .
_________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you like it . If you have any question regarding to the chapter then ask me in the comment section of this chapter . See you soon  !

( Sanaya Dark )

( Sanaya Dark )