A Tough decision ( chapter-11)

Start from the beginning

Now, she is going to do what she decided. She slowly raised her right hand and a Dark black coloured Ball appears on her hand .

( She is going to use her Dark element.
This element also has 3 levels , just like boboiboy's elemental power .
1 st stage is Redium ,
2 nd stage is Dark , and
3 rd and last level is Rediant Darkness .
And This element is the most powerful element ever existed after Gama (solar) ).

" She's about to use her powers ."- commander .

"Sanaya ,stop this , Now"- Admiral Maskmana " He is using you , just for evil ."

" You .... You're not evil . Stop this . Remember who you are ."- Captain kaizo.

Suddenly her head starts hurting and that Dark ball on her hand disappears . She just sit on her knees while holding her head and she said in pain " I ..... I can't do this , I .... I can't destroy them ."and after saying this , she took a deep breath and calmed herself and they all give her a Confused look .

"WHAT ?."- Captain Manato ( superised )

" Yes , I'm not going to destroy TAPOS because they are right , you are really too much evil and you are just using me for evil. Also ,I'm not going to complete that deal too , I mean promise , may be I don't have that memories , but I just know one thing that you are wrong Now .

" Ohhh , I know you are going to do this ?."- captain Manato .

" WHAT ? "- All except cap. Manato .

" Yes , I already know , that you're going to betray me , But , I'm still superised that after erasing your memories , you are still the same."- captain Manato .

" What .... What do you mean ?."- captain kaizo

" Did you ... You taked my memories ?."- Sanaya

" Yes , with the help of memorybot . I also Removed your memories, just like Boboiboy , which I thought should be problematic for me in future . "- captain Manato .

" What do you mean from , just like Boboiboy ?"- Fang

" Where is Boboiboy ?."-Yaya said in tense .

" Ohhh, Don't worry about him , he is now in my army , Destroying the Tampur-A's headquarters ."- captain Manato smirked .

" WHAT ? " - All except cap.manato and Sanaya .

" You mean , you also manipulated Boboiboy's memories and Now he doesn't remember , who is he ?."- Ying .

" It means , boboiboy is evil Now ."- Gopal 😨

" yes , I also manipulated his memories and Now he also wants the same ." War ", and "Revenge" . "- captain Manato said while laughing." And yes , Siina , Thanks for manipulating his memories on the planet star and sending him to me ,also for manipulating fang's memory and creating such a nice distraction on planet star for TAPOS members ."

" How dare you ? . 💢💢 I will destroy You ................"-sanaya suddenly stopped as she saw in that transmission that , there is a prison behind him , in which there are 2 People and as captain Manato shows her the people inside the prison , she got shocked . They are her friends , Liina and Miina . There both hands are handcuffed . Sanaya aggressively said " Don't you dare hurt my friends ."

"Help us ."- Liina

" Let Go of me , you Stupid ".- Miina ( struggling)

" What did you say ?"- captain Manato quickly click a small botton on the wall and they both are electrocuted and they both went unconscious. Commander, Admiral , Kaizo and Tampur-A still looking at Sanaya, who is highly aggressive Now and because of this , a drop from her eye falls on the floor .