Christmas

Dear Victoria,

I hope your having a good year at Hogwarts. Are the twins behaving? Is Charlie doing good?

Christmas is coming up and I heard from Charlie that your spending it with Remus. I know it can get lonely just being the two of you. So I was wondering if you two would like to come spend Christmas with us?

Of course I already wrote to Remus to ask if you two could come over for dinner Christmas Eve and of course spend Christmas Day with us. Write back as soon as possible.

Love,
Molly Weasley

I grab my quill and some parchment.

Moony,

Molly has invited us over to the Burrow for Christmas. Can we please go?

It would be super fun having other kids around. You also could hangout with other adults and not just me. Come on please?

X Puppy

I walk up to the Owlery. I tie the letter to an owl and tell them the address of Moony's place. Once the owl is off I head back down the stairs to pack my stuff into it's trunk.

A few hours later the twins were helping me carry my trunk down to the train.

"Bloody hell Lion, what do you put in here?" Fred says to me. I shrug and continue to walk infront of them. On the train we found a compartment and sat there playing card games until I fell asleep. I felt a shake of my shoulder before hearing "Lion. Get up we are at the station and Remus is waiting for you." I jump up not looking to who woke me up. I run out of the train to see Remus already had my stuff. I push through the crowd and jump into his arms.

"Moony I've missed you so much!" I say as I hug him as tight as I can.

"Hey puppy. You ready to go home?" Moony looks down to me as he spoke.

"Let me say goodbye to the twins." I go to leave before Moony grabs my arm.

"Ohh to answer your letter yes you can go to the Weasley's for Christmas." He says with a sad smile.

"What do you mean I can go to the Weasley's they invited both of us." I say starting to get worried why he wouldn't be coming.

"Christmas Eve is a full moon so you will be going to the Weasley's anyways this just happened to work out. I'm sorry I won't be able to spend Christmas with you." He gives me a hug. I give him a fake smile and I nod ok. I turn to find the twins. My eyes land on a blob of red hair near the back of the station. I run over jumping on Charlie's back.

"I'll see you guys on Christmas Eve." I look to Molly. "I hope it's ok that it'll just be me. Remus is going to be away so I'll need a place to stay anyways." I give a sad smile as Charlie grabs my legs. The twins start to yell at Charlie to put me down so they could hug me. I hug both the twins before I turn to go to Remus. However Im tackled by another person giving me a hug. I can tell by his cologne it's Cedric.

"I'm gonna miss you so so much." He says while I felt my life being squeezed out of me.

"I'm gonna miss you to Ced, but if you don't let me go your going to squeeze me to death." I hug him back before he sets me down. "make sure to write to me Ced or I'm not sending your Christmas gift." I say with a smirk knowing I'm gonna send it know matter what.

"Yeah. Yeah. Ill make sure to write. Just make sure you come back alive. I know the Weasley's place can be crazy during Christmas." He says. I see him look over at the twins before hugging me again. "I'll see you when we get back." With that he ran to his dad and was gone.