301 likes
itskataleyaa i keep it gutta but stay out the streets.
View all 30 comments
gleeshdagangsta_ fav robot🧍🏽‍♀️.
guttadee jit😍😍🥰💕

My phone went off from a mention and I checked it.

"Dee always posting my pictures

"Dee always posting my pictures.." I mumbled.

"I think he really likes you.." She said looking at me as we sat on the floor of her room.

I don't even think we're going out to eat anymore which I don't care because I hate being in public to be honest. It's so much harder to control my anxiety and my OCD because I get uncomfortable quicker than others.

"What makes you say that?" I asked looking at my phone to avoid eye contact, I often did that.

"The way he looks at you, he always asking if I talked to you, and he invited you out with us. He almost never do that with females.." She said, I shrugged.

"Well.." I said.

"Well..Do you like him too?" She asked, I shrugged again and sighed. I didn't know the answer to that question.

"I don't know." I said.

"What you mean you don't know?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't know what it's like to like somebody.." I explained, she nodded. "I just- never liked anybody before. I've never been able to fit in enough to even look at guys and be all like I like him and stuff.."

"Hm..Why you feel like that?" She asked.

"Feel like what?"

"Like you can't fit in and stuff.."

"I have something to say but I don't trust you not to tell anyone my business. I've never told anyone this and I don't want anyone to know if I don't tell them myself." I said bluntly.

"I'm not gonna tell your business.." Maya said shaking her head. "How about this? I tell you something I've never told anyone and you tell me something you never told anyone.." She said.

"Well, ok.."

"Alright.." She said. "My ex boyfriend, recorded us having sex and made me pay him so he wouldn't post it.."

I looked at her. "How much?"

"How much what?" She asked.

"How much did you pay him?" I asked.

"$700.." She said, I tucked my bottom lip in my mouth and smiled.

"That's not right.." I said shaking my head with a smile. "I don't mean to smile.." I explained.

"It's ok.." She said nodding. "I was hurt but I'm ok.."