Chapter 29.5

Writer's note: So... I have some news. I made a ko-fi.... which is a platform where supporters (like you) can donate to creators (like me). If you like what I do consider donating.

Right now it's a donating platform but eventually the bonus content for my different stories will move there on a subscription service ( maybe? Idk yet)

But I also know it's a pandemic and if you can't donate, then my stories will always be here. (But imagine how I would feel if y'all donated? 🥺) The link is in my bio.

Also! Chapter 29.5 (the night before the camping trip was posted) and chapter 31.5 (hidden scenes within the chapter half in Darius' POV and half in Trace's will be posted momentarily in the bonus book) so check them out.

Anyways. Back to the story!

This is a short chapter and the night before the camping trip where Darius and Trace talk a bit....

#

There was a pause before Trace replied. His voice got even deeper somehow, "What are you wearing?"

"Uh, just my boxers," I said quietly, not really sure why he was asking.

"Hmm," Trace murmured, as he shuffled on his end of the line, "what colour?"

"Uh, black. Why do you ask?"

Trace laughed. "You know why."

"I don't."

"Do you wanna know what I'm wearing?"

"Uhm—"

"I'm not wearing anything."

For a second I stopped breathing and sat up in my bed so fast my head spun. I let out a garbled noise and tried to think.

"Do you want to keep talking or go to bed?" he said next.

"Trace," I groaned, "how am I supposed to go to bed after that?"

His voice went soft, "it's your choice."

"I want you to keep ...keep going."

"Take your boxers off, Darius."

I was already breathing hard as I pushed off my boxers and rubbed at my stomach, just waiting for Trace to tell me what else to do. "They're off," I said in a dry voice.

I felt like I was vibrating. Every inch of my body felt hypersensitive. What would he tell me to do? My member was raising itself to full mast and it was like my heart beat was throbbing directly from my cock.

"You know," Trace started conversationally, "I was thinking about how great you are at eating out my ass. I wish you were here right now, slurping on my hole. But, I don't know if I should use one of my toys or just my own hand. What do you think I should use?"

"Oh God," I mumbled, "I don't know..." I wished so badly that I could see Trace and not just hear his low, deep voice against my ear. I put my hand low on my stomach, wanting to inch down and stroke myself but wanting to wait for guidance. Or maybe it was permission.

Trace sighed. "I need more out of you than that. I think I want to put something in my ass. But, my favourite dick isn't here so I'll settle for...my prostate massager. Oh, and we still need to buy you some toys right?"

I moaned incoherently, turned on and frazzled all at the same time.

"Oh wait, I need to put my ear buds in since I need to get my fingers up my ass. Give me a sec."