ACCIDENT

Speechless, Allana can only smile and hug the man back "what did I ever do to deserve a friend like you Aus.," she whispered unaware that her words innocently hurt him. 'A friend' he thought, 'soon I will no longer be just your friend Yana.'

Patting her back and kissing her forehead, Augustine caressed her face and cupped it. "I will take my leave now, go and rest upstairs, don't think about useless things." he watched her get off the lift and smiled at her before the door closed.

...

"Where we go mommy?" Jiuhan asked while clutching the small ball like a teddy bear in his arms. "Playground baby, mommy will spend time with Jiuhan for the whole day. Do you want that my love?" kneeling in front of him, Allana combed his hair with her fingers and kissed his forehead after, the child was beaming as he felt the rush of excitement.

Hand in hand, the two of them walked towards the nearest playground, Allana felt that she should take Jiuhan out to explore and socialize, this could also help her son strengthen his body so she went with it, over staying at home.

Allana watched her son run around the place with a big smile on his face, he even gained some friends who joined him later. She especially brought homemade bento's and snacks for today, along with these are essentials and a picnic cloth all inside her wooden basket, completely giving off some stylish vibes to the other mothers around the area. Her looks and elegance are one to boot, they can even tell that she is a rich lady by the way she brings herself in which of course earned her some scorns and praises as well.

"Mommy, friends!" Jiuhan exclaimed while waving at her to catch her attention, Allana then nodded and sweetly smiled at him, her son is too adorable for her.

Grabbing the stuff inside her basket and carefully draping the comfortable picnic cloth over the trimmed grass, then she started arranging their snacks while occasionally looking over Jiuhan to make sure he didn't go far. And just as she finished, she heard her phone ring, but she could not see it anywhere. Thinking that the call is something urgent, Allana turned her back from Jiuhan and searched for her phone.

After a few more twists and turns, Allana saw her phone beneath the cloth and luckily was able to answer the call before it ended. And just as she was about to answer the call, Allana heard people screaming behind her, initially thought it was of delight but when she looked over, she saw people crowding over below the high stairs.

"Yana?" Augustine's voice resounded which caught Allana's attention. "Yeah?" she responded. "Where are you?" he asked while the sound of horns and engine could be heard over the phone, seeming like he is either driving or outside. Allana Answered his question while calmly walking over to the crowd as she felt curious to what happened.

"I will come over there, let's eat lunch together" Augustine added and waited for her approval. "Sure thing I am with-" before Allana could even finish her words, she felt her whole being stiffen and turned cold. Her heart beating erratically as she watched the horrifying sight before her. Jiuhan, her child lying in a pool of blood, unconscious while someone is applying a first aid on him.

Realizing the situation, Allana ran towards him, her hands were shaking in fear, her mind completely blank as she recalled the image of her parents death. Pale and cold, Allana had forgotten about Augustine and cried for her son as she tried to hold him but was clearly too traumatized to move.

Ever Since Allana witnessed her parents inside their car full of blood, Allana had grown scared of blood from wounds or accidents, that she would start panicking and shaking then later on will faint in shock. Seeing her son in that situation did not make it even better.