𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘗𝘪𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you're digging your fingers again."

"Oh, whoops. Luckily your bandage work prevented them from bleeding again." You laughed it off and changed the subject, "Anyways, are there anymore uh. . . people I should know about?"

"Yeah, but they're not here right now. They left me to babysit the human who was to come in today." The demon gestured to you, "Awe, I get my own personal demon to babysit me, that's nice of them AND you to do so."

. . . .

"Are you aware that I can kill you anytime?" He asked, making sure that you knew. Because to him, you were getting a bit too comfortable and to be honest he was a bit unnerved himself. Deep down he was somewhat scared of you for some reason.

"Fully aware. And even if you did manage to kill me, I'm pretty sure I'd end up down here again." You replied accompanied with bored eyes, he gulped at your response.

Your act was working, and the look on his face made you giddy inside. A short spark of mischief ignited within you, but you decided to save that energy for later.

"So like, what do you even do at this school? What's it called? Aaaannnddd I'd like to know what kind of people I'll be staying with."

"You got a lotta questions."

"Wouldn't you? After almost falling to my death only for me to be transported here."

"Wait what?"

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

By now Mammon has shown you the entirety of the school, and even the living quarters you'll be staying in.

One thing you noticed is that it was too. . . . organized, clean, and quiet. It made your ears itch and your hands tingly.

You concluded that it was the lack of anyone being here, While Mammon blabbed on about his brothers you couldn't help but glue your eyes onto a plain white vase.

It's just sitting there, on a table, no water, no flowers, no nothing. You fought so hard to keep yourself from toppling it over. But then again, why should you?

Your goal was to get out of here as soon as possible. And maybe a bit of trouble night grant you just that.

I mean it worked on your previous schools back home, what could go wrong if you cause a bit of trouble here enough to be kicked out?

"And then after that-- Hey, what're you doing?"

"Hmm??" You innocently looked back up to Mammon as he turned around and saw your hand over the vase.

. . . .

"You gonna steal that vase?" He asked.

"What?? no, no, definitely not." You laughed.

"That's good because I tried stealing it once to sell it but then one of my brothers snitched to---" A loud breaking sound rang through the room.

"I was gonna break it."

". . . . Please tell me that was an accidental thing." He began to nervously sweat.

"Dunno, maybe this miniature statue will have an answer." You toppled the said statue over and off came the head.

"Listen, I dunno what's goin' on that little human brain of yours but you gotta stop." He panicked.

You didn't listen, you grabbed the decapitated statue's head and threw it across the room to a painting, that same painting fell off the wall and loudly fell to the floor.

"Awe, the frames are no good anymore." You walked over to it and tore off the wooden frame.

"Into the fire you go!" You cheered.

"Hey, hey, hey, you need to stop doin' this for a sec."

"Why?"

"For starters, my brothers would be back any second, and we need time to hide." He tried prying the broken frame off of your hands.

"As if I'm scared. You should see my mom when she's on her period." You shook off his hands and threw the frame into the fireplace.

Mammon stared in horror, he just hoped you didn't rope him onto the trouble you conjured and hoped his brothers would believe him this time that he legitimately tried to stop you from destroying more things.

"I wonder if I should burn all the books here. . . " You thought a loud.

Just when Mammon was about to beg you to stop, he heard the front door opening.

"MAAAAAAMMMMMOOOOOOONNNNNNNN" A familiar voice rang through the halls as he began to silently cry.

"Who was that?" You looked at the crying demon.

"My older brother, Lucifer."

==✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧==

(Honey pie- Jawny)

𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎