𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯

You can't win me, I can't be beat
I won't hurt you unless you cheat
You can't see me behind the screen
I'm half human and half machine

[SECOND PERSON]

"I leave you alone for a few hours and the house is already a mess!!"

What. . . .

"Wait! I can explain! This time I really didn't do anything but follow what I was told!" Mammon cried as he knelt.

There were now several other people in the room watching Mammon grovel. What the heck, he didn't even take part in the chaos you ensued. You were mad at their false accusations, that was you who cause all of this.

The one scolding him was his 'older brother', who you have yet to learn the name of. He seemed to have turned into his demon form out of rage.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!" He continued to scold the poor boy.

Just as he was about to yell at Mammon some more you placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Dude." You started as he averted his attention to you.

"That wasn't him who did this, it was me."

The room was silent as everyone stared at you.

He sighed, "It's nice of you to defend him, human but--"

And just by that response you ran to the nearest painting and tore it off the wall and threw it in the fireplace, he was starting to piss you off at this point.

"I'm not defending anyone." You glared at the demon, "That. Was. Me!"

. . . . .

"I'm getting scared, is she human?" Some dude who looked like 2012 Justine Beiber spoke up.

"We're on the same page, don't worry." A blond replied.

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" His aura changed entirely, he was a whole different kind of menacing by now.

"What about you? Do YOU know what you're getting yourself into when you transported me here?" You retorted, he had no reply.

"Lemme guess, you just chose me randomly and hoped you'd get some kind of well behave human? That's hilarious, dude."

There it is.

The unnecessary outburst of emotion, the familiar feeling of being manic, and the unexplainable giddiness you got from all of this. The origins of this sensation are still a mystery to you.

But you felt it, it was there, and it was overwhelming. You knew you'd heavily regret this later, maybe even crying yourself to sleep at how hopelessly incapable you are of handling your emotions and situations properly.

"You've got some nerves of steel for a puny human being like yourself."

"Am I supposed to be scared?"

He let out an annoyed and agitated huff, went down to your level, and stared into your eyes.

"Are you aware that I can kill you any second?"

"Ahh! Noo! Please spare me, oh great and powerful demon." You say in the most monotone voice ever as you thrashed around the room, purposely falling backward as one of the spectators watched.

"I'm living for this drama, not gonna lie." The one that caught you giggled in excitement.

Jumping back onto your feet, you marched back up to him, this time it is your turn to stare directly at his eyes.