𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘗𝘪𝘦

Ooh, girl, don't you stop
'Til you're mine, girl
And I won't stop it until you're my girl
And you can't stop that until you're my girl
And I can't find out what you want
What you got, I got that honeypie, come bite it
Bring your own fork, girl, you know I don't provide it (ha)

[SECOND PERSON]

"You've been staring at the ceiling for a worrisome amount of time now."

"Yeah. . . . " You felt like you wanted to do nothing at all, and do something at the same time. But all you could do was stare at the ceiling. The ceiling is pretty though.

"Am I here because of all the misdeeds I've done when I was alive??"

"What? No, you're here for an exchange program." The. . . . person? Told you of the recent predicament you were in.

"In hell? That's new."

"You and me both." You saw them scowl.

"So. . . . Will I have to stay here for all eternity??"

"God, no!" He reacted as you finally sat up from your lying position.

"You'd only be attending for a year, then you're back to the human world." He added.

So, you were alive. And that's great news. But you'd have to stay here for a year, and that's no good.

You were grateful that you can still live, laugh, and love, but you wanted to go home as soon as possible. What's worse is that you can get killed here anytime anywhere, which adds more the reason for you to go home immediately.

"Hey, what's going on with your fingers over there?" He pointed.

You snapped out of your thoughts and lifted the hand he was pointing to.

"Awe, I need to stop destroying my fingernails when I'm stressed." You say with an annoyed tone and licked off the blood in hopes of cleaning up the wound.

"First off, gross, second off, you'll get that infected." He grabs your free hand and continued to lead you somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"To get your fingers treated, duh."

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

"There, all done." Rejoiced in his work.

"Oh, thanks."

"Nothing the Great Mammon can't do." He boasted.

"Your name's Mammon?" You asked for clarification and celebrated inside because you didn't have to ask for their name, you always found it awkward and embarrassing to ask people for their names.

"Oh yeah, we never got each other's names." He sat back down on their seat, "I'm Mammon, who're you?"

"(Y/n)"

"What no last name? I thought you humans were obsessed with them."

"Hey man, that's all you need to know. I don't hear you saying yours." You retorted.

"That's because I don't need one."

"Why wouldn't you need one."

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a demon?" He stated.

"Cool." Your reaction was not what he expected, he thought you'd go 'WHOA A MF DEMON, HOLY SHIT, SPARE ME, HAVE MERCY' but you were unfazed. In reality, you just wanted to go home, and he could kill you, so you act unfazed to throw them off.