"Speaking of Shaak Ti, you said it was a long story earlier, and we've got a while till we reach the destination, why were you concerned about her so much?"

"She was the one who got me through Kamino. She was like the mother I never had, everyone else felt that way too. She helped me with my problems and some situations which I struggled to get out of,"

"By the way you acted I'm assuming this is an understatement?"

"Oh yeah. Big understatement compared to all she did,"

The rest of the trip was spent in silence as they both remembered why they were going to Coruscant.

*Landing Platform*

"Alright Rex, I'll keep my com on the whole time so you'll hear everything. Be on standby in case anything goes wrong," Anakin said.

"Yes sir," Rex replied.

Anakin left the ship and quickly headed into the large senate building. He hoped there weren't to many clones here, otherwise he'd be in trouble. He went into an elevator and entered to floor in which the Chancellor's office was on. The elevator went up and up until it reached the correct floor. He exited it and started to jog through the halls, but came to a stops when he heard someone call his name, "Ani, what are you doing here?"

Anakin turned around and saw Padmé standing there and he mentally cursed, sure, he was glad to his wife, but he needed this to be stealth mission. But he had an idea so we quickly walked up to her, "Look, I don't have much time to explain, but I need to to take some you trust with your life and figure out a way to stop the accelerated aging for the clones,"

"What, why?" Padmé started to become concerned.

"You know what, never mind. Look I have to go,"

And with that, he rushed off, leaving his wife in utter confusion. Anakin finally got to Palpatine's office and he took a breath to calm himself down and to try and act normal. He knocked on the closed door and opened the door when a voice call he'd for him to enter. He stepped in and saw Palpatine sitting at his desk.

Anakin walked over to him and the Chancellor said, "Anakin, my dear boy, what are you doing here?"

He pulled up a chair at sat down, "I'm sorry for just coming here and not telling you, but I've been wanting to talk to you for some time,"

"About what?"

Kriff, Anakin had to think, he should've rehearsed this, "About the war," he said slowly.

"Oh. Well, I don't see how I could be of any help to you,"

"I know, it's just that I'm wondering if you could come up with a remedy for the clones,"

"A remedy for what?"

"Their aging,"

"I don't think I could help you with this, the Kaminoans are the experts with them. How's Obi-Wan doing by the way,"

"Um, Obi-Wan is fine, a long with the rest of the Jedi, why do want to know?" Anakin had to slowly hint at the situation and see if he could sense through the Force how the Chancellor was feeling, but so far, it was blocked by something. Like a wall he couldn't get though, and it was bothering him.

"Well that's good."

——Aboard the small ship, Rex was carefully listening into the conversation when an explosion suddenly went off a couple blocks away, causing a large shockwave to follow suit. It passed over and rocked the ship to no end. Rex was launched out of his seat and cracked his head off the control panel, but not hard enough to knock him out, but enough to cause a massive headache though. Rex groaned as he stood up, his blood pounding in his ears, and it felt like he had the worst migraine ever. He steadied himself and looked out the windshield.

The dust had finally settled and he saw a building had just fell to the ground and a mass panic of people fleeing and crying out. Rex instantly reacted, grabbing his helmet and rushing outside. He put it on and put the range-finder down so he could see better through some of the dirt and dust hanging in the air. He also put on the air filter and ran over to the collapsed building.

A young Togruta woman, who looked only a few years older than Ahsoka, cried out, "Help!"

Rex ran to her, "What's wrong ma'am?"

"She's trapped!" She pointed to the fallen rubble.

Many people were still crowding around, pushing and shoving into each other, causing Rex to nearly go mad with the confusion and pain in his head, "Who?"

"By baby girl!"

"Ill get her," he said with determination.

The bottom half of the building was on fire and the top half was on the ground. Rex jumped through a hole and flames covered it up almost immediately. He walked through the thick smoke and heard a baby wailing in the distance. He headed to where the sound was coming from and saw something pink underneath the rubble. He gingerly picked up the wood and metal and saw a pink baby carrier that was closed.

He picked it up and the baby started to cry again, yep, this was the one. He looked around incase anyone else was trapped inside, but he didn't see anything and beads of sweat started to fall down his back, saying it was hot was an understatement. A wood rafter from above started to creak, and ashes fell down on Rex's arms. The beam cracked and it groaned as it suddenly stared to descend quickly. Rex leapt out of the way, making sure the baby was still safe.

He looked around and saw a large hole for him to escape through. He rushed over to it, carful not to run into any flames or trip over random things on the floor. Rex was about to get out when a chard and blackened skeleton dropped down, make him gasp. He stepped over it and took a sigh of relief as he was finally out of the burning building. He ran over to the crowd of people and police droids. The Togruta woman beamed when she saw the familiar carrier she had her baby in. They were far enough from the smoke and debris, so Rex opened it up it show led the woman. He smiled under his helmet was he saw a tiny Togruta baby girl with her small montrals and lekku. Her skin was a light red and there were white markings on her forehead and chin.

The Togruta was about to take her out of the carrier when a she dropped to ground. Rex stepped back and was confused, did she faint? He soon answered his own questions when he saw a steaming hole in her upper back.