Training

(Kreese doesn't exist in this time. Johnny and Daniel are cool but still have their own dojos)

    Johnny and Miguel got ready and head to the dojo. They were getting ready for the day as the door rings and Johnny comes out from his office. He sees Anthony as Miguel stopped punching the dummy, "Aren't you Sam's little brother?"

   "Yea and I wanna learn karate," He says as Johnny told him "no" before they bickered. Miguel pulled Johnny to the side and told him how he can learn and he's a paying customer. Johnny gave him and told him to remove his shoes and come to the mat. Anthony did so as he was excited.

    Two hours later, he was ready to give up and call quits but Johnny told him how he shouldn't quit and he'll be known as a quitter. Anthony sighed and gets back on the mat practicing with bert.

    Few weeks went by, he was good for his age as he thanks Johnny for it. Johnny noticed his progress and acknowledged him for it. He made a joke about whooping kid's asses now as Anthony went home laughing from it. Anthony never told his dad about him learning karate as he didn't want to do chores. He only wanted Johnny to train him because he thought he was gonna learn cool moves and all, but he learns that Johnny's karate is chaotic yet similar to his dad's karate.

     A big kid was picking on him at school as Anthony defended himself. To Daniel, as soon as he heard karate and his son in a fight, he panicked. The principal explained about the fight as Anthony would only stay home for a few days because the school has a policy against karate. It was stupid. Daniel knows he didn't teach him karate and instantly called Johnny to meet him at his house. Anthony went to his room playing video games as Daniel was trying to figure out some stuff. When Johnny arrived, he walked up to him asking if he trained Anthony.

    "Yea. The kid's been getting better and better." He says as Daniel told him about the fight.

    "Hey! Anthony only defended himself from a big kid. I don't see why you're making this such a problem." He says as they were arguing loud until Johnny said, "You just think I'll turn Anthony like kreese did to me. Is that it?" Daniel stood quiet. Johnny sighed as he got in his car.

     "Johnny" Daniel says before he pulled off.

They didn't talk to each other for a week until Daniel called and they meet up at Johnny's dojo. He admitted that he did thought that way.

      "I was wrong. I know that you actually care for Anthony and the other kids as that was low for me to think that way about you. I am sorry."

      "You can make it up to a sparring match" Johnny says as they took their shoes off.