Chapter 7

Aashna's POV:
Me and ashi took our books and went to the first floor , where are class was.. half an hour was still left for the classes to begin so all of them were chilling with their friends... Me and ashi just started walking a little towards a class until a girl came running towards us, she banged with ashi and all her books fell.. she didn't stop to say sorry or help her, she didn't even care she just ran and hugged tanzeel hard, like very very hard... I helped ashi to pick her books up and ak ran back to our room...

Tanzeel's POV:
Only half and hour was left for the classes to start so everyone was chilling on the first floor, sanku was in his room completing some assignments and I was joking around with some of my other friends until I saw Janvi running towards me, I was very happy until she banged with ms.attitude and all her books fell down, I could see her trying to control her tears as obviously she was embarrassed tho no one cared but she did and she was scared of getting embarrassed, I was experienced... Janvi came and hugged me tight I also hugged her tight but I felt sad for ms.attitude I don't know why, afterall I didn't hate her but I didn't like her too.... I gave Janvi some welcoming head kisses and she gave me too and we started talking about her holidays...

Janvi: omG I missed you so much, I missed being your girlfriend

*Both of them laugh*

Tk: I missed you too love.. so how was your trip?? Did you have fun

Janvi: it was the best trip of my life!! We had so much fun... We did so many water sports and I wished you were there too..

Tk: me too, but me and sanket already had plans and he is always my first priority you know that!

Janvi: Yeah yeah!

( Janvi did not like sanket because tk used to prioritise him before her, so she was jealous. Tk and sanku both but sanku did not care so tk even didn't )

Tk: Chalo bye, classes are going to begin.. see you during break

*Both of them parted their ways*

Ashi's POV:
I was really embarrassed when my books fell and I was just controlling my tears.. aashna helped me pick my books up and then i ran to my room, maybe aashna and tanzeel were right, I was scared of people, people judging me... I went inside our dorm and aashna came behind I jumped on the bed turned around and started crying on a pillow! Aashna bought some water for me and tried to calm me down. I finally stopped crying and calmed down a little

Ashi: I am sorry for embarrassing you also along with me

Aashna: you know I don't give a fuck about the world! All the matters to me is you, I'll always be there for you and you know that

*Aashna gave her a big hug, as hugs always made ak feel better*

Aashna: Are you okay? If you want you can stay back for the first period I'll talk to professor.

Ashi: nahi, I don't want to miss the first class of college life, it's okay..

Aashna: okay then, and one thing next time please don't feel embarrassed aise, I am always there with you and koi bhi agar kuch bhi bola ya hasa bhi toh main usko mukka mardungi!

*Ashi laughs a little*

Ashi: but who was that girl and why was she in such a hurry?

Aashna: she is tanzeel's girlfriend one of the students told me and they had met after a month.

Ashi: accha!

Aashna: toh chale? Classes are going to start in 10 minutes

Ashi: han, but log dekh ke hasenge yaar *ashi again gets sad*

Aashna: koi has ke dikhaye, wo fir mere se bahut gaali khaayega!

*Ashi and aashna leave*

Aashna's POV:
Ashi was really scared, tho there was nothing to be off, but she was so she hugged her books tight and followed me looking down, i had a phone call do I went to a corner, and ashi without realising that I stopped kept walking.

Ashi's POV:
I didn't have the courage to look up so I didn't realise when aashna stopped so I kept walking until my head banged on someone's neck.

Tanzeel's POV:
I was still thinking about what had happened with Janvi and mrs.attitude just when she banged with me, and I realised how small she was , she only came till my neck! She looked up a little hugging her books tighter and said "i...I am sorry" and started to walk again, I tried to stop her and hold her hand but she left mine and walked away.. I thought she would again fight with me or say something but she simply said sorry and walked away, I was really shock! I tried to take this incident out of my head and walked to my class

Ashi's POV:
I banged with mr.flirt again, I didn't want to talk so I just said sorry and moved away.. he tried to hold my hand, I felt this time he wasn't flirting he wanted to talk to me, but I just wasn't in the mood so I walked away...
The first three periods went quite quickly tho I didn't pay attention at all and just looked out of the window.. only in the third period I got a little scolding from the professor cause I wasn't paying attention, it did make me more sad but I kept quiet and nothing else.. we had our fourth period free as the respective teacher had some important work.. so I went to my spot in the backyard to calm down a little... I went there and I saw tanzeel reading a book under the tree, I again said sorry, tho I don't know why and turned to walk away back until....

-to be continued-
___________________________

Message to all: this is a book for all the aasan and aktk fans. please leave in your reviews.
____________________________

What do you think happens next? And how did you like tanzeel's girlfriend's entry 😂 and some aasan moments on the way 😉😉
____________________________

Next part out soon and please vote it you liked my first chapter.. more interesting chapters on your way!!
_____________________________

Please excuse all the errors! I am not a writer , this is the first ever book I am writing.
_____________________________

Do follow my fanpage for aktk, on instagram - @aktk_fl

___________________love you__