Misunderstandings

Aashna: what , I don't remember seeing you?

Sanku: You don't, I know

Aashna: but when and where did we meet?

Sanku: You remember kids junior school?

Aashna: umm yea, I studied in that school till class 3

Sanku: exactly, and do you remember whenever you came to class you had a chocolate on your desk?

Aashna: yea, what about it, and how do you know all this?

Sanku: that chocolate was kept by me on your desk

*Aashna had a shocked poker face*

Sanket ( continued ): I always had a crush on you, I had no friends in school at that time , nobody even talked to me, but everyone loved you and wanted to be your friend and you were the only one who came to me and talked even tho it was only a few times but those few times were like heaven to me, but then suddenly one day maam announced in class that you left the school, tho I still don't know why.. after that day I felt as if a piece of my heart had left me, but fir 5 mein tanzeel aaya, and everything changed...

Aashna: oh , um, toh tune kabhi mere se baat kyun nhi ki?

Sanket: The one thing I loved about you was you were open to everyone, you spoke to everyone and were kind too, I built up alot of courage also at times to come and speak to you, but I always lost hope as you were always surronded by your friends and no one liked me so I thought you wouldn't too, and I didn't want to embarass myself..

Aashna: Uhh, fir tereko kaise pata chala that it's me after these many years , a decade.

Sanket: your birthmark , I first saw you when ashi came to apologise to tk, I saw your birthmark on your hand, I thought it was you but couldn't believe it so I came to you and asked your name.. and you said it was aashna , and the way you spoke was pretty much the same , I recognised you at that moment it self..

Aashna: why didn't you ever come up to me and say all of this?

Sanket: firstly we started on a bad note, secondly I wanted to know if you would recognise me and then we had a fight..

Aashna: oh yeah, coming to the fight! Just tell me itna ki why did you have a bad mood that day and why did you runaway as soon as the meeting ended..

Sanket: Why won't I? Ugh, I hate talking about the day before yesterday but I'll tell, I was talking to you and your other bestfriend..

Aashna: Aniket

Sanket: You think I care, aniket, interrupted me, I hate when people interrupt me, before that also, I was so happy I was YOUR friend but when you met aniket you forgot about me!! This broke my heart and I just didn't want to talk..

Aashna: Oh god I get it know // she said palming her face // you probably thought that the two of us are dating or something, but no we aren't , he has a big time crush on ashi since years now.. and he has always been like this, like interrupting people and stufff...

*Sanket turned red thinking how stupid he was*

Aashna: and you thought I forgot about you, tereko pata hai the first friend I ever made in this college was you, maybe on a bad note but we gradually became very good friends, and it was only because you teased me, I hated you, or else I saw you once before you came to me, hanging with tk, and had already fallen for you.. but then we had a fight, and now we are here...

Sanket: oH goD!!  🤦🤦🤦 How can we be this stupid , basically are story has been only misunderstandings and nothing else... Hold on, let's start it off again happy and fresh. Put your blindfold onn..

*Aashna put her blindfold onn and sanket took one of the flowers, decorated on the table and asked aashna to open her blindfold*

Sanku: Will you be mine?

Aashna: Oh Uhh, whattt!! I have never done this before..

Sanku: do it know, I wish I am your first and last...

Aashna: Ye...Ye... Yess

*Sanku gave the flower to aashna and they both hugged each other tight and  both of them had water in their eyes*

Sanku: I never imagined i would be dating you..

Aashna ( teasing ): And I never knew that I would date someone who had a CRUSH ON ME FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW GOD KNOWS *laughs*

Sanket: Are you done teasing??

Aashna: Let's call them and say we are fine now and to open the door..

Sanket: No wait, do you want to tell them now about us dating? Or keep it a secret for now??

Aashna: I guess let's keep it a secret for now...

Sanket: yea me too, okay!!

*They call ashi and tanzeel, and get out, they walk out of the restaurant and find ashi and tanzeel waiting*

Ashi: Finally, just look at the glow and happiness on your faces

Tanzeel: Exactly, it was a misunderstanding right?

Sanket: Our whole life was a misunderstanding lmao

Ashi: kya?

Aashna: kuch nhi, but tumlog ye sab bakwas wapis maat karna, it was Damn Stupid

Tanzeel: Stupid tha tabhi work kia 😂

Aashna: btw aren't you two hungry?

Ashi: Nhi 😂

Sanket: kya kar rhe the tumlog when we were inside?

Tanzeel: Kuch nhi, hum subway mein jaakar baith gaye 😂 aur ashi kya befkoof hai, khali paneer , cucumber and sauces

Ashi: You won't stop irritating me right *she says hitting him hard*

Tanzeel: Yahan WWB fight start karna hai?

Aashna: Ruk jaoo, thak te nhi ho ladd ladd ke?

Ashi: Nhi , isko bahut maza aata hai ladne mein

Tanzeel: aacha? Look who is speaking

Ashi: Ashima Khanna

Tanzeel: Ashima?

Ashi: Haan, ashi is my short name, I use ashi everywhere than Ashima

Sanket: kyu?

Ashi: Because I like it more, ashi is short and cute, Ashima sounds weird to me..

Tanzeel: Ashima is unique tho, I like it more than ashi..

Ashi: first and the last one to say this..

Aashna: yahan khade khade saara baat karloge? Let's get going....

*They all leave*

to be continued-
___________________________

Message to all: this is a book for all the aasan and aktk fans. please leave in your reviews.
____________________________

What do you think happens next? Finally finally aasan are dating!!!! How do you feel about it???
____________________________

Next part out soon and please vote for it if you liked the chapter.. more interesting chapters on your way!!
_____________________________

Please excuse all the errors! I am not a writer , this is the first ever book I am writing.
_____________________________

Do follow my fanpage for aktk, on instagram - @aktk_fl

___________________love you__