Chapter 18

Ak: okay then, best of luck trying not to laugh *she says getting down from the countertop*

Tk: Kya karne wali hai *tk says moving back as ak jumped right in front of him*

Ak: darr lag rha hai? She says with a smirk on her face 😈

Tk: tere se? Bwahahahaha *he laughed*

Ak *in her mind* : kitna dumb hai, has dia already, maine toh kuch kia bhi nhi

*Although he had already laughed but ak wanted to continue to make him happy so she went behind him and reached near his ear*

Tk: kya hua 😮

Ak: kuch nhi bus kuch bolna tha

Tk: kya *tk was very nervous cause ak was really close to her*

Ak: PINGU PINGU PU PU *she said this about twice and tk had a damn confused look on his face*

Tk: ye kya tha 😨

Ak: ye mein thi , yaani PINGUU🤣

Tk: Tu pingu hai? Penguin ashi *he laughs hard* I can imagine you as a penguin

Ak: They are cute 😏 anyways my job is done *she says dusting her hand which didn't have any dust, but attitude you know 🤣*

Tk: Congratulations, you aren't recieving any award

Ak: noPe, I am, eating rajma Chawal after almost 2 months is not less than a reward

*Tk didn't react to it as ak went out of the kitchen because someone was on the door but he was really happy inside, because ak was*

*Ak goes to check the door, she opens it to find Jhanvi waiting outside*

Janvi: you letting me in or what?

Ak: ah, ya ya get in

Janvi: Where's tanzeel?

Ak: in the kitchen

*Janvi goes inside the kitchen and ak got a phone call so she attended it and then went back to the kitchen*

Meanwhile in the kitchen ( when ak was attending the call ):

Janvi: What are you doing in the kitchen?

Tanzeel: Cooking

*Ak had reached the kitchen but she stood outside because the conversation she heard left her in shock*

The conversation:

Tanzeel: cooking

Janvi: exactly, why are you doing it? We have a food court

Tk: me and ashi bet on something which we lost and so we have to cook lunch for today..

Janvi: So why are you doing it let that ashi do it 🙄 you are MY BOYFRIEND, and my boyfriend can't do these maid stuff if people get to know about this.. ( she said this because she will be embarassed and tk knew this was the reason she told him to ask ashi to do it )

*Tk didn't speak because he didn't want to spoil his mood so he ignored it but then janvi started to get on his nerves*

Janvi: forget about her doing it all alone, why isn't she helping you... You arent even realising that she is using you like a servent 🙄

*Ak heard all of this and was left in tears, the fact tk didn't speak up made her even more sad, so she left from there*

*It was about 12 pm, food was ready, tk walks out of the kitchen and shouts*

Tk: ashiii

*No response, he screams twice thrice but there was no response*

Ashi's POV { she was crying all this while }:
I run inside my room, I was in trauma.. I never thought anyone thinks about me this way , but maybe janvi was right.. and she has all the rights to think so, she was just caring for tk! Maybe I am a burden.. Okay! ( She says wiping her tears ) I will not come around him, I'll change my dormitory.. he will have a better life.. butttt *sobbing* he should have atleast confronted her because I am sure he knew I had no such intentions but then it's okay even if he didn't go against her , janvi would be hurt as well... UGHHHHH ashi you are a complete mess! ( she says again wiping the tears which weren't stopping ) She hugs her pillow and keeps crying and falls asleep..

*That is why tk didn't get a response*

Back to tk:
Ye ashi wapis answer kyu nhi kar rhi.. he knocks at the door ( ashi ke room ka ) and there was still no response, so he quietly opens it to see if everything is alright or not because his mood was already off.. he opens the door and sees ak sleeping hugging her pillow tight and with dried tear marks on her face.. he goes and sits beside her to find himself feeling alot better than he was feeling after talking with janvi..

*He caresses ak's hair and talks to her because he couldn't say this facing her*

Ashi, he speaks and takes a long pause.. I don't know why you have dried tear marks on your face when I want to cry but all I know is without you I could've done nothing.. It feels I am enjoying life to the fullest, I am happy when I spend time with you, I am .. he was going to say something but the door bell rang and he got up to see who it was

Twist: ak wasn't in deep sleep yet, she didn't reply to tk because she didn't want too but when tk opened the door she acted as if she was asleep so that she doesn't have to answer him, she thought if he finds her asleep he'll go back but tk instead came and sat beside her.

Ak's POV:
Tk came and sat beside me which wasnt expected but I couldn't ask him to leave as well, so I continued to act as if I am in sleep... He spoke some words to me which wanted to make me cry again! Ek taraf he shows like he geuninly considers me as a good friend and as I start feeling comfortable around him, happy around him, liking him ( as friends ) he does something that makes me believe that no I am just a burden to him and janvi might think I am trying to get in between them.. WHYY IS IT THIS WAY GOD , she says frustatedly throwing a glass on the ground !!

Meanwhile tk:
He went to open the door, and it was aashna and sanku who looked very happy compared to tk who looked really dull..

Aashna: Kya hua tanzu, you look upset?

Tk: nhi kuch nhi hua

Sanku: kuch toh hua hai , tu itna upset toh mereko bahut dino se nhi dikha *he asks looking for ashi* ( by bahut din hi meant since tk and ak are friends )

Tanzeel: woh so gayi hai

*And they heard some noice from ak's room*

*Tanzeel rushes to her room and aasan follow*

Ashi's POV:
I hear the door open with a bang and see tanzeel panicking saying "ashii" but at this point of life I regretted throwing the glass because I was in a messed up look and had tears in my eyes and I knew he would ask me a billion questions and I wasn't ready to answer even 1.. he came in and saw my hand which was bleeding and my face which looked like I have been crying since years..

Tanzeel: Ashi....

to be continued-
___________________________

Message to all: this is a book for all the aasan and aktk fans. please leave in your reviews.
____________________________

What do you think happens next? What do you think his questions are , will ashi answer them if not then will she tell him that she is upset?
____________________________

Next part out soon and please vote for it if you liked the chapter.. more interesting chapters on your way!!
_____________________________

Please excuse all the errors! I am not a writer , this is the first ever book I am writing.
_____________________________

Do follow my fanpage for aktk, on instagram - @aktk_fl

___________________love you__