3

the next day, y/n woke up at twelve in the afternoon with a headache and a tight feeling in her chest.

she trudged downstairs where her brother was sitting on the couch. her h/l h/c hair was tied in a loose bun that hung at her neck.

" you look rough. you ok, n/n-chan?" the oldest daichi raisdd a brow at y/n.
" yes? no, maybe!? i dunno!" she groaned and layed her head on her brother's shoulder.

she looked at her phone to see 10 missed calls from noya, 25 unread messages and 7 voicemails. also 5 missed calls from tanaka.

" did something happen between you two?"
" i don't wanna talk about it. can we talk about you and michimiya-san instead?"
" sure n/n."

daichi told y/n about him and his fellow captain's cafe date. you liked michimiya, she was nice and perfect for your brother- the girl he deserves.

" i.. might not be able to go to any of your practices or games because of something but as soon as i fix everything i'll make it up." y/n explained, fiddling with her f/c sweatshirt.

" don't worry about me y/n, just think about yourself and what's happening with you for however long you need." her brother's words made y/n smile.

you loved your brother, he was the best person ever. he was so understanding and patient even though you could be stubborn at times.

when you returned to your room, you began to think about the upcoming school week.

you had nishinoya in basically all of your classes except chemistry because you excelled in that class so you were in a third year class.

" i'm gonna avoid him! he probably remembers the kiss and it'll be awkward as hell so i'll leave him alone for a week until i get my emotions straightened out..." you said to yourself, playing with a loose strand of your
h/c hair.

monday
you got ready, ate breakfast and went to school, ignoring your best friend constantly approaching you. you ate lunch with your brother and his third year friends. then you had soccer practice then the day was over.

tuesday
you got ready, skipped breakfast because you woke up late, rushed to school and once again ignored your best friend. you ate lunch with your soccer captain, ito ryuji, and asked for love advice because he was like a parental figure to you. after school, you had soccer practice again and then went home.

wednesday
same routine, blah blah blah, you asked ennoshita for friendship advice and such and ran away when you saw noya coming towards you. same after school routine, nothing new except wednesdays you and nishinoya always hung out at ukai's store.

thursday
the night before thursday, you realized you were in love with nishinoya yu after a talk with your brother. you stayed home that day because the realization made you kinda sick, so sawamura helped take care of you.

it's friday and you're back at school finally. you got dressed in the girl's uniform but threw a beige sweater over your polo and skirt instead of your blazer.

you walked with daichi to school instead of biking as you usually did.

when you got to school, nishinoya didn't come up to you like he did before but you didn't really want him to; you were scared it would be awkward and weird.

you went to your morning classes as always and planned out what you were going to say to nishinoya after school.

" daichi! what is the answer for question b?" the teacher snapped y/n out of her thoughts.
" uh, x=15?"
" correct. but please cease the daydreaming in my class, miss daichi."