2

the next morning, nishinoya woke up first because he felt a weight on his body.

" what the-" he thought before looking down to see y/n sleeping on top of him.

" holy shit, there's a girl on me. a chick! sure it's y/n and i've known her since i was five but still-" the boy panicked to himself, shifting on the bed every ten seconds.

" yu, stop moving! i'm trying to sleep."

" sorry, y/n" nishinoya stuttered. y/n had a faint smile lurking on her face as she patted the brunette's head.

" 'ts ok, yu." she yawned, sitting up next to her best friend. she checked her phone and got up to use the bathroom.

nishinoya heard the shower turn on and got up to go downstairs and eat. when he entered the kitchen, he grabbed a bowl to pour his cereal.

when he went to get the milk, he saw a note stuck on the fridge: ' out with michimiya. be home by 12'

as nishinoya sat down to eat, he heard y/n coming down the stairs.

" morning n/n." the brunette boy said as y/n opened the pantry to get food.
" dude, it's like three pm." nishinoya shrugged and ate his cereal.

y/n sat next to him, opening a poptart. as they ate, the two talked about random thoughts that popped into their heads.

" wanna meet up with tanaka today?" nishinoya asked, slurping his cereal milk.
" yeah sure, i have nothing else to do." y/n threw away her trash. " imma change, we can drive to ryu's house in a bit."
" 'kay!"

when y/n returns from changing, she's wearing baggy jeans and a too big black shirt that goes to her mid thigh. she has her h/l h/c tied in a low bun with loose strand framing her face.

nishinoya's outfit consists of black cargo jeans and a brown flannel long sleeve with a matching black beanie.

" let's go!" y/n grins, grabbing her car keys and phone, nishinoya following.

her car is parked outside the building- it's a sleek white car that yu had never seen before.

" new one?"
" nah this is sawamura's, he usually takes mine because he likes it better."

they hop in the car and immediately, y/n turns on the radio. when she starts to drive, she sings along to the music playing.

" i'm going back to 505, if it's a seven hour flight or a 45 minute drive!"
" in my imagination, you're waiting laying on your side!" nishinoya sings along, glancing at the girl every few seconds.

as she pulls into the driveway, she sees tanaka's sister, saeko's car parked. y/n turns her car off then jumps out.

" c'mon! slow ass." y/n jokes as she waits for her best friend.
" shut up! no boyfriend!" nishinoya shouts at the girl who flips him off.
" no girlfriend!"

y/n and nishinoya walk up to the house and open it since the door is usually always open.

their noses are immediately met by the strong scent of axe body spray floating around the house.

they made their way up the stairs into tanaka's room after greeting saeko. when they entered his room, tanaka was on his phone.

" oh hey guys." tanaka looked up from his phone and grinned.
" your room is a mess." y/n kicked a soda can away from her feet.
" y/n, yours isn't any better!" nishinoya scoffed, y/n glaring at him.

she took a seat by the desk in his room and nishinoya sat on the floor.

" this is boring." y/n groaned and put her head on the desk.
" i knowww, ryu didn't yamamoto invite you to that nekoma party?" nishinoya asked and the buzzcut boy nodded.
" yeah, you guys wanna come?" the two nodded eagarly.