Time to Confess...

Start from the beginning

"I told you, Jace. It's nothing" she replied in a low voice, lowering her eyes.

Jace heaved a short sigh. "Look, if it's about earlier, I'm really sorry for what Sean said at the dinner. I didn't know he would put us on the spot like that"

"No, that's okay, Jace. I mean it's totally normal for people to expect us...."

"That's exactly my point, Rie. I don't want you to feel pressured by what other people expect of us. I know we haven't really talked about it but having children is a huge responsibility and I don't think we are ready for that right now"

"S...so, you don't want to have kids?" Riele asked in a low voice, dreading his answer.

"No! No, babe that's not what I meant. I just....It's just we're both busy people and...." he tried to explain.

"No, it's okay, Jace. I can understand" Riele interjected wiping the teardrops that fell from her eyes.

Jace cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "Precious, please try to understand me. I'm not saying that I don't want to have kids but right now your career is very important to you. You have a lot of movie projects lined up and I'm starting a new job. So, I just think that...."

"Jace, I get what you're saying but...." Riele tried to speak but got interrupted by Jace. "Look, babe, when we do decide to start a family I want it to be OUR decision and I want YOU to be okay with it. I don't want us to rush into something just because that's what our friends and family expect us to do, okay?"

"O...okay" All she could do was nod, there was nothing she could say. Only now, she needed to find a way to convince him to change his opinion about having kids.

"Thanks for understanding, Rie, and besides, you know I would like to have you all to myself for a while longer," he said, planting his lips onto hers.

His arms went around her waist as he pulled her onto his lap and continued to kiss her. The kiss became more hot and demanding, his tongue circling inside of her mouth as his hand moved up and down her leg sensually. The heat from his hand went right through the material of her dress, a pool of moisture wetting her panties.

"God, you taste amazing. I love you, Riele"

"I love you too, Jace" His scent spiked her desire as her arms went around his neck, kissing him back. He pulled down the zipper of her dress a little and freed one of her breasts, his mouth wrapped around it sucking hard while his tongue tickled the tip. His hand moved down, getting under her dress and reaching into her panties. She closed her eyes and started moaning softly as he began rubbing over her dampness, adding pressure to her pussy before slipping two fingers inside her.

She grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him up so that she could kiss him, enjoying what his hands and fingers were doing to her. She was panting heavily, the world seemed to twirl around her and she thought she was going crazy from the pleasure he was giving her. The way she kissed him, turned him on even more and his cock started twitching, getting hard.

He started pumping his fingers faster, sending her over the edge. "Jace....." she said in a soft and weak voice, as she came all over his fingers.

When she came down from her high, she felt him unzipping her dress and stopped him. "Baby, we're in the car" she reminded him. She didn't want him to stop but at the same time, she also didn't want the paparazzi to catch them doing it in the car.

"Fuck..." Jace cursed under his breath as he pulled away and helped her fix her clothes.

"I'm so sorry I got carried away, babe" When it came to her, he could never control himself.