22- You Are A Meanie

Start from the beginning

"Morning Prince Niall, how are you this fine morning?" Niall rolled his eyes because he had told Dan times without number to drop the titles when it was just them but the man always called him it.

"I'm fine, thanks. How is Martha?"

"She's very fine." Dan smiled and handed Niall a plastic container. "She sent these for you."

Niall took it and opened it. "Thank you so much, she's the best! I'm so craving chocolate chip cookies." He said and took a cookie happily munching on it, making Dan and Paul chuckle.

They started for school while talking about the most random things.

*

"Niall, wake up." Niall felt someone nudge him gently and he opened his eyes to find his best friend packing up his stuff in his bag.

"Is the lecture over?" Niall asked, yawning when he saw people leaving.

"Yeah, come on. I packed your things, we gotta go, I have a date." He said with a blush and Niall cooed.

He'd almost forgotten that Louis and Liam were going out that night.

"Well..." Niall stood up, stretching his limbs, "we should get going then."

The two lads stood up and grabbed their bags then walked down the steps to the front of the class.

"Hi lads." Zayn smiled at them from his place behind the desk.

"Hi, sir." Niall teased. Zayn was a friend to both of them now and they only called him sir when it was absolutely necessary.

"How's it going, sir?" Louis followed suit and grinned, high fiving Niall while Zayn rolled his eyes.

"You two are impossible." He said. "How was class?" He asked, looking at Niall, knowing that Niall had been asleep for most of it.

"The most interesting lesson of the day!" Niall chirped making Louis and Zayn look at each other and snicker. "What?"

"You were asleep in the first twenty minutes." Zayn pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

"You saw me?" Niall asked incredulously. "I thought I was well hidden in the back."

"I saw you " Zayn laughed. "And here, if you are gonna be falling asleep in my lecture then you need this." He handed Niall a hand out that contained the coursework for the whole semester.

"Hey! What about me?" Louis pouted.

"You'll share. But if that doesn't work then get pregnant for my best friend and fall asleep in my class then you'll get a copy." Zayn smirked and Louis had his mouth open so Zayn went on.

"Which shouldn't be a problem considering Liam is one of my best friends."

Louis looked amused and opened his mouth to retort, Niall knowing by the look on his face that it would be something on the dirty side.

"Well then," Louis placed his hand on his hip. "That doesn't seem like such a bad idea, fuck the date night, we'll go straight to the hot stuff. Thanks for the advice Zee." Louis grinned and the horrified expression on Zayn's face is what had both Niall and Louis doubling over in laughter.

"You know what, both of you shoo. Leave right now." Zayn stood up and practically shooed them out of the room while they were still laughing.

"Have a nice day, you weirdos!" He yelled after them before he went back to the lecture room.

Niall and Louis' laugh could be heard even among the ruckus of the university hallways as they made their way out of the place.

They only stopped laughing when they were stood outside.