1: Birthday

[author suggested to you that listen on 'Love is gone' music while reading this. Anyways, please give votes💜]

"Jin hyung! Where's kookie?!" Taehyung whines at Jin, who was cooking the food, ready to prepare for Taehyung's birthday.

Jin sighed. "Taehyung, this is the fifth time you asked me that question, anyways, he will be here in a minute. Don't go on their house and wait here, okay?"

Taehyung pouted as he walks to the living room, and sat on the couch. He waited for Jungkook like 10 minutes and the boy isn't here yet. So taehyubg decided to go to their house as he pick up the car keys, sneaking out of the house.

-

He arrived at Jungkook house as he was about to press the door bell but the door wasn't lock, so he decided to surprise his boyfriend. Once he got in, he immediately go to the second floor.

Once he got there he immediately heard some (u know what I mean) he furrowed his eye brow as he walk closer to Jungkook's room.

Taehyung's heart dropped as he knows Jungkook was cheating on him. He knows it immediately by hearing someone in there.

"Jungkook~" That's what Taehyung's heard. Taehyung tears starting to stream down as he grab the doorknob.

Once he twisted it and he saw the scence , which is not good for their relationship. He saw Jungkook fvking someone. And. It's not a boy. Its a girl. Lisa. The popular girl in their school.

Taehyung started to cry as Jungkook noticed him. Once Jungkook notices him, he immediately stopped. Lisa look back to him and asked 'why did you stop?!' That's the girl said as he look at the direction where Jungkook was looking.

Jungkook immediately pulled away as he put some clothes on.

"S-since when?!" Taehyung voice was low, Jungkook can notice how broke the other was. Jungkook was about to touch Taehyung but taehyung slapped his hands away.

"SINCE WHEN?!" Taehyung yelled as Lisa just watch them not caring about how taehyung was crying, so he sat up and put his clothes on.

"Since what?" Lisa asked as he look at taehyung in boring look.

(sorry for making Lisa a bad😴)

"SINCE WHEN ARE YOU GUYS CHEATING ON ME?!" Taehyung yelled, Jungkook flinched because he didn't saw taehyung like this mad before and now he saw.

"Tae-"Jungkook said as Taehyung xutted him off. " JUST ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION! " Taehyung yelled out of his lungs, as he cried harder.

Lisa sighed as he spoke up. "3 months."

Taehyung's heart clenched even more.
Taehyung's tears streaming down even more. Taehyung's hope that Jungkook was going to propose to him is gone. Taehyung's trust to Jungkook is now longer there. Its all gone. Gone. But Taehyung's love for Jungkook is still there, and he wonder how it will disappear.

"J-Jungkook, how dare you?! I FUCKING LOVE YOU, I GAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO AND YET YOU WERE MAKING WITH SOMEONE BEHIND MY BACK?!" Taehyung yelled as they flinched again. Jungkook just look down to his foot not wanting to make an eye contact on the poor crying boy.

Jungkook was so guilt at this time, he didn't even think twice before dating this girl. He was just mesmerised by the girl beauty, that's why he dated the girl.

"Anyways sorry for making a scence here, and Jungkook, thank you for your birthday gift, THIS IS THE BEST GIFT Ever. Thank you. And I love you..." Taehyung said as he turned around but before he left he spoke up again. "but were done. " Taehyung said as he left.

Jungkook fell on his knees as he was about to ran after taehyung but got pulled back by Lisa. Lisa hug him to comfort him but only got pushed.

"Let's stop this." Jungkook said as he completely regret on what just happened.

FUCK you jeon Jungkook! Why did you cheat on taehyung?! You didn't even think twice... Stupid! Stupid!

"Why?" Lisa asked as he face Jungkook.

"Lisa... I love you, but-"

"But what? Breaking up with me? Just for that boy? Oh come on kook! You loves me more right? Right?" Lisa said as he waited for Jungkook response.

"I don't know.. I-" Jungkook stopped as he was feeling dizzy.

"Can we talk some other day?" Jungkook said as Lisa was about to say no but only got push by Jungkook outside of the room.

-

Taehyung dashed to his room as he locked the door. Taehyung immediately went to his bed as he cried on his pillow, hiding his face on it.

"Kookie... I love you, but you didn't love me as I did.. You cheated on me.." Taehyung whispered on his pillow.

"I just wanted you to be my husband and be with me until we're old."

"I thought you were going to give me a gift but, yes you give me a gift actually the best.. Best gift ever.. I- Jungkook I still love you and whyyy?" Taehyung keeps talking as he cried harder.

"Taehyung-ah, open the door." Jin said as he knocked on Taehyung's door. Taehyung heard as he immediately wiped his tears as he yelled back.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Your boyfriend is here." Jin said as Taehyung immediately frowned.

"DON'T LET HIM WALK IN HERE! HE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!" Taehyung yelled as Jin immediately frowned and waisted no time to walk up onto Jungkook and pushed him away from the house, slapping him twice as he close the door infront of him.

-

Jin tried to knock on Taehyung's door as no one was answering.

" Come on Taehyungie open it up." Jin said in calm tone, hoping that Taehyung will let him in.

It didn't work as he sighed and go to namjoon.

"Namjoon, taehyung won't let me in.. He was broken so much and he needs someone to comfort him.." Jin said as namjoon gave him a keys.

"Come on jinnie don't cry, let's open it up." Namjoon said as Jin nodded.

-

The door open as he saw taehyung on the window, sobbing badly.

Jin and namjoon immediately ran to their taehyung. Jin's tears stream down as he saw taehyung.

____
I'm suck at angst didn't I?
Hehe sorry! #Getwellsoonyoongi! 🥺
I purple you 💜 stay safe.