Ep 20

✨time skip to monday✨

You've been staying at peter's, aunt may was nice enough for you to stay for a while. So you can get time to find some where to live.

You are now living an orphanage and surprisedly someone adopted you. You weren't expecting some people wanting to adopt a 15 year old. So yeah you live with two adults, Jennell and Dave. And there very nice, they seem to know that you've been through a lot so there trying to comfort you and trying to give you space.

You get to school and get through your regular day. And you noticed Ned and Peter talking a lot as usual. Yes, they talk a lot but it was way more and they kept glancing at you.

After school Peter had asked if you guys could hang out. During at before patrol. You agreed of course.

You two were eating sandwiches from Mr. Dellmars and walking down the street.

Peter: so um..well I got to ask you something

You: yeah? What is it?

You asked taking a bite out of your sandwich.

Peter: yeah uhm-well-

You both hear sirens

You: well that's our que, see you there?

You say backing up snapping your fingers pointing gun fingers at him.

He nods

Peter: uhm- yeah-yeah

You: alrighty

You speed off

❤️skip to after some fighting business❤️

(You guys finished patrolling and you both are sitting on a building with a beautiful view, masks off.)

His curly hair was all over the place, the light hitting his face. Looking at his sharp jaw line that easily can cut you.

A/n: (I had to mention it okay! HAVE YOU SEEN HIS JAW LINE?!! Like omgggggggggggg!!!)

You look back at the view.

You: hey, um- what was the thing you wanting to ask me about?

Peter: oh! Right-uhm its really nothing.

He says scratching his neck.

You: come on Pete! You can ask me.

Peter: okay um well you already know I really like you and uhm- well I was wondering if you could well uhm- be my g-girl friend?

He sort of mumbled the last part looking down at the city.

You: OF COURSE PETE!! I will happily be your girlfriend!

You say gladly answering his question

You cup his face and give him a small but yet passionate kiss. He kisses back putting his hands in your hair making chills go down your spine.

He noticed and it made him grin against your lips, and lightly chuckling.

You: don't laugh at me

You say still touching lips with his.

Peter: sorry.

He said pulling away still grinning trying to keep the laugh in.

You: I love you, Pete

You say fully pulling away and looking back at the city.

Peter: you can't expect me not to kiss you after you saying that.

You turn to him

You: well guess what? You haven't-

Before you could finish he pressed his lips against yours, placing his hand on your cheek, fingers in between your ear. You scooch closer wrapping your arms around his neck.

He pulls a away a bit to tell you

Peter: I love you too.

He says before continuing the kiss.

~~~
The End
~~~

End of episode 20

A/n: (hope you guys like this series, 'cuz I didn't. I will make a epilogue and letting y'all know when I'm starting my other series. Love y'all ❤️)