Your mine

(A/N: Dipper is 20 and so is Mabel)

Dipper's POV:
Bill and I was walking through town when I was stopped by a man he was giving me compliments and I thanked him for every single one of them because I am nice but Bill was getting upset and then the man grabbed my face and locked our lips together I pushed him off and then turned back to look at the extremely pissed demon that I call my boyfriend I muttered under my breath "Shit" Bill grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him he picked me up and walked into the alleyway just to teleport us to the mystery shack he sat me down on the couch and went upstairs to get some stuff Mabel looked at me and asked "What's happening dip dot" I looked at her the replied "I am fucked that's what's happening"

Bill came back downstairs with my bag that I carry some of my clothes in if I am staying the night with Bill he looks at me and demands "Come here Dipper" Bill never uses my real name I look at Mabel and tell her to tell Stan that I am staying with Bill for a bit she nods in agreement and I walk over to Bill he grabs me and teleports us to his room he throws my bag to the side and puts me on the bed then snaps his fingers me and him both had no clothes on ropes binding me to the bed by my wrist I look up at my wrist to see they are turning pink where I tried to get out of them I then look back at the pissed demon and start to mumble "Shit shit shit shit shit shit" Bill put my legs around his hips without warning he slammed into me marking me arch my back and moan out in pain he pushes me back down onto the bed I had tears streaming down my face he came down a bit and looked me in the eyes then asked "Why was you flirting with him" I felt him start to pull out some just leaving only the tip in I began to speak "I-I wasn't" he slammed into me again keeping me held down on the bed I moaned out his name "Bill I wasn't flirting with him" I said in between pants and gasp for air.

His eyes began to glow red with anger he pulled out and did the same thing but said "Liar" when he slammed back into me I tried to get out of the restraints to try and get ahold of his back but the restraints just tightened up on me making Yelp I enjoy pain not going to lie Bill came down to my collarbone and bit down on it breaking skin I began to bleed he licked the wound that he had just made I whimpered as he did so trying to hide my moans I spoke up "Bill I-I wasn't f-flirting with him I-I promise" he raised up off of me and spoke "Then prove it" I spoke as he stopped moving "All I was doing is thanking him for the compliments and he kissed me" I pulled at the ropes trying to get free he snapped his fingers and the ropes where gone when my hands dropped I shot the straight to his face and pulled him down into a kiss I let his face go and we finished and went to bed.