"Aunt Andy?" she ponders, "Tonks said something about not staying here this summer, what was she talking about?"

Cassie immediately felt her Aunt tense and knew whatever was happening she wasn't going to like it.

"Tonks! Can you come in here!" Andromeda yells to her daughter.

Footsteps were heard walking down the stairs as Tonks came into view to the two girls.

"What's up Mom?" Tonks questions.

"Tell Cassie what's happening this summer, you'll be better at explaining it" she replies.

Tonks gulps, "Alright, well, as you know Cassie with you-know-who being back, Dumbledore reformed an old group from the first war called the Order of the Phoenix."

Cassie nods encouraging her to keep going.

"Basically the group was formed with new and old members, including myself since I'm an auror. Since I'm joining, Dumbledore thinks it would be best for safety that you go to stay at the Order's headquarters for the summer along with the Weasley's, Hermione Granger, and eventually, Harry Potter."

Cassie's jaw drops open, "Are you for real right now?! I don't want to go spend the summer with all of those morons"

"Cassie!" Andromeda scolds, "I know you may not be thrilled with this decision, but it's in your best interest. The wizarding world isn't safe right now, and anyone that's associated with you-know-who's biggest rival is in danger. This is meant to keep you safe."

"What about you, Tonks, and Uncle Ted then! What about all of your safety?!" Cassie yells angrily.

"We will be fine Cassie. Ted and I will be in hiding under the fidelius charm to stay safe while Tonks will have her own apartment with dozens of safety charms surrounding it set by Dumbledore himself. The safest place you can be is with the Order, I wouldn't send you there if it wasn't the best option." Andromeda explains.

"Besides, most of my time will be spent at headquarters or the auror office, so I'll be very safe." Tonks adds.

Cassie sighs, "I guess it makes sense, I just wish I didn't have to go. When am I going anyways?"

Tonks hesitates before responding, "I actually have to bring you tonight. Dumbledore wants Mom and Dad into hiding as soon as possible which means you have to go to headquarters as soon as possible."

"Wow I get barely a day before I'm sent off, how perfect," she groans, "well, let's go make the most of it I guess."

——-

Shortly after their conversation, the three girls were joined by Ted after he returned from work where they spent the past few hours catching up and bonding. It was easily the best day Cassie has had in the past month, smiling the most she has since Cedric's death. Unfortunately for her, the time went by too quick with her family and she was soon having to get ready to leave for the summer.

"Do you have everything? Remember we can't come back for anything." Tonks calls up the stairs to Cassie.

"Yeah I have everything, not like I had to pack much." She says sarcastically walking down the stairs.

"Alright, time to go sweetie," Andromeda says pulling her into a hug, "try not to stay by yourself too much. I know you don't like the people there, but you're still grieving and it won't help being alone"

"I know, I'll try." Cassie pulls away from her Aunt to turn to her Uncle Ted.

Ted opens his arms to Cassie to bring her into a hug, "Be good Cassie, Andy and I will miss you dearly."

After their final goodbyes, Cassie walked outside with Tonks to get ready to apparate to the so-called headquarters.

"Where even is this headquarters?" Cassie questions.

"Kinda hard to explain, but you'll see soon enough. Ready to go?" She said.

Cassie reluctantly grabs onto Tonks arm, ready for the familiar feelings of nausea to come back from apparating.

With a swift crack they land on a patch of unkempt grass in the middle of a small square. Cassie looks around to see the surrounding houses on the streets to be very unwelcoming and grimy.

"This is headquarters?!" Cassie says bewildered.

Tonks quickly shushes her while thrusting a piece of parchment towards her, "Yes, now keep your voice down and read this quickly and memorize it."

Cassie looked down at the piece of paper. She noticed the handwriting was familiar, but she couldn't place where she knows it from. It said:

The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London

Once memorized, Tonks pulled the piece of parchment from her hand and set fire to it with her wand-tip. As the message curled into flames, Cassie looked around at the houses. She noticed to her left was house number 11 and to her right was house number 13, no number 12 in sight.

"But where's number 12?"

"Just think about what you've just memorized," said Tonks quietly.

Cassie thought about the writing on the parchment, and suddenly a battered door emerged out of nowhere between houses 11 and 13. Her jaw dropped at the sight of a new house emerged from nowhere.

"Come on, we don't wanna linger out here," Tonks whispered.

Cassie walked up the worn stone steps following Tonks through the door. Once she stepped inside, she was met with almost total darkness and an overwhelming smell of dust and something rotting. As she followed her down the hall Cassie heard hushed voices and her eyes met a small light creeping through a cracked open door.

There were hurried footsteps and Mrs. Weasley emerged from the door that was ajar. She was beaming as she hurried toward them.

"Oh, it's lovely to see you both!" she whispered, pulling them both into a bone-crushing hug. "We've just arrived ourselves only a couple hours ago... come in, come in! Everyone's in the kitchen!"

As Cassie follows Mrs. Weasley and Tonks into the kitchen with a roll of her eyes, her eyes immediately landed on a man she didn't think she would see, her father.

"Dad?! What are you doing here?!" she says shocked.

Sirius snorts, "Well, this is my house." he says jokingly.

"I- what?! Your house?" Cassie spins on her heel to look toward Tonks, "You didn't mention headquarters was his house."

Tonks laughed nervously, "Well I did say it'd be hard to explain didn't I?"

Cassie groans as she falls onto the nearest chair. This was going to be one hell of a summer.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! For the sake of the storyline I'm going to change it up a bit so that instead of Harry coming to Grimmauld 4 weeks into summer he's going to come 1 week into summer.
Make sure to drop a vote and comment! I love to hear feedback - good or bad!!!