"my family usually has us open one on christmas eve and then we usually do the rest on christmas morning," corbyn shrugged, "but we can do whatever you want santa clause."

"your so mean to me," daniel joked. he hung his towel over the office chair and pulled on a white sleeveless tank top with some random rock band logo on it. he then grabbed one of his gifts for corbyn and placed it in front of the brunet.

"you can pick whichever one you want," corbyn instructed, referring to the small selection of his three gifts. daniel smirked and grabbed the first one he could find, carrying it over to the bed, "you should open yours first because my gifts are trash and i feel bad and want to get this over with."

daniel laughed, "honey, if it's from you it can't possibly be bad. anything from you would make me happy."

daniel held the rectangular gift in his hands and tore off the wrapping paper that had just been put on minutes prior. he threw the scraps to the side before actually taking in what he was holding. "corbyn," he coo'd looking at the incredibly detailed painting, "did you make this?"

corbyn shyly nodded, sucking in his lips.

"i love it sweets. thank you," he reached out to side hug the boy. he kissed the side of his head before handing over corbyn his gift. "open, open, open!" he exclaimed in excitement.

corbyn held the box like figure in his hands, ripping off the blanketed sheets of paper. he removed the lid from the baby blue colored box, eyes immediately lighting up at what he saw. "daniel, you didn't have to do this!" he looked up at the boy before him, feeling emotional. "it's beautiful," he held up the necklace, watching it shine in the lighting.

"look closely," daniel chuckled.

corbyn brought his eye closer to the silver music note that hung off the chain. engraved into it was the letters c.b. + d.s.

"when i got it engraved, it was only meant to symbolize our friendship," he took a deep breath, watching corbyn delicately hold the jewelry, "but maybe now, it could mean more?"

the brunet quickly clipped it around his neck, locking eyes with daniel. "i'd like that," he nodded, feeling his heart flutter. daniel smiled and scooted closer to him, moving aside the empty box and wrapping paper scraps.

"so would you be opposed to doing this?" he grabbed the side of corbyn's head, guiding it to his own. he hesitantly closed his eyes and let his lips lead their way to the older's. he kissed the soft lips with passion, effortlessly constructing his next moves. everything fell into place so perfectly. the way they held each other, the way they moved their heads in sync; cliche, but it felt meant to be in a way.

when they finally pulled back, corbyn wrapped his arms around one of daniel's, snuggling into his side. the two crashed against the pillows, closing any gap they had between themselves. "i want that to be my last first kiss i ever have with somebody," daniel admitted.

"i want this daniel, i want us. i know everything is moving so fast, but maybe that's the reason we were given hours of time together, stuck in this dumb hotel. i know a lot of people don't believe in fate, but dani i really think we were meant for each other."

"i feel like we're in eighth grade, asking you this," daniel chuckled. he looked over at corbyn who was already staring at him, "but will you be my boyfriend?"

"yes dani," corbyn giggled.

the next hour was filled with all of the cuddles and the kisses, the two boys could possibly share. corbyn let daniel hold him like there was no tomorrow as they wrapped themselves under the warm sheets. the tv got turned off in the midst of their cuddling as they only wanted to pay attention to each other.

"we're going to have to catch the boys up on a lot huh," daniel mentioned down to corbyn who was stuffed into the crook of his neck. when he didn't get a response, he delicately pulled the boy off himself and grabbed his phone from the nightstand, snapping a quick photo of his new boyfriend.

seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel  this mans can't even stay awake passed eleven 🙄😍

seaveydaniel this mans can't even stay awake passed eleven 🙄😍

daniel smirked, knowing he was about to send the fandom into flames. he didn't directly confirm anything, but rumors would obviously begin. he put his phone back before turning off the lamps beside him. he grabbed corbyn's limp body once again, and placed him back on his chest. nothing could compare to the joyous excitement rushing through his veins. corbyn was his. he could could kiss him and hold him and love him...it felt like a dream.

"i love you so much corbyn matthew, you don't even know," he whispered to the sleeping boy. he left a dozen kissed in corbyn's hair, nose filling with the vanilla scent in which corbyn currently smelled like. "my pretty baby," he mumbled, "merry christmas my love."

☤ ☤ ☤

a/n
dorbyn is so cute it makes me wanna throw up k bye

a/ndorbyn is so cute it makes me wanna throw up k bye