ELEVEN

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTIFUL ANGEL

🌲💙

DECEMBER 24th

"i bought you stuff."

corbyn fidgeted with the clasp of his chain in the mirror whilst looking through the reflection at daniel. the blond walked from out of his view to what seemed to be towards the kitchen. corbyn stepped back, watching the boy with confusion.

"i bought them on tour," daniel explained, placing a couple wrapped presents on the bed.

"i bought you stuff too, but i never got to wrap them," the brunet frowned. all he could picture was his presents for daniel loosely thrown under the clothes in his large suitcase, probably damaged and scuffed up.

daniel pointed to the corner of the room where a roll of red wrapping paper stood. "i'm going to go take a shower so you can wrap them if you'd like," he whispered with a wink.

"where the hell did you get that?" corbyn questioned.

"devyn."

once corbyn heard the shower water turn on, he placed the wrapping paper, scissors, and tape on the small kitchen table. he then scavenged through his messy bag for the few small presents he had picked up. one was a small painting of daniel's favorite guitar that he painted in boston, another was a shot glass he had picked up in new york; it had some deeper meaning relating back to one of the two's inside jokes. the last gift was a complete set of all the seasons of the office on dvd. the pair binged the entire show multiple times over the last few years. it was their "thing".

he delicately wrapped the gifts, neatly fitting the wrapping paper over the smaller sized items. he then crowded them under the petite tree along with daniel's few presents that were scattered along the bed.

before he knew it, he felt himself growing tired. it'd been a long day from gross hot chocolate, to snowball fights, to admitting feelings, to eating; the brunet didn't know how much longer his body was going to hold up for. he could feel his muscles weakening at the very thought of staying up.

he set himself on the bed and switched on the tv. he aimlessly flipped through the channels which were all playing christmas movies. new ones, classic ones, old ones, and cheesy hallmark ones. corbyn decided on the grinch before he finally let himself rest against the soft mattress.

daniel walked out of the bathroom shirtless. a white towel loosely hung around his neck. small beads of water were still stuck to his shoulders and his hair was still damp, messily slumped over his forehead. he smirked seeing corbyn practically drooling over him from the bed. "whatcha watchin?" he questioned.

"a movie about you," the older teased, "see he looks just like you," he pointed to the television screen.

daniel rolled his eyes, "he doesn't have an eight pack like this though," he ran his hand down his muscular abdomen. his eyes then trailed over to the christmas tree where the presents were gathered around, "are we going to open any tonight?" he asked.