REVIEW VII

Book : Silent Scream 

Author : Aline_the_writer

Reviewer: debbieryan12

Book Title (5/5):

Very intriguing . Gives readers a concept of the plot even without reading the story. 

Book Cover (5/5):

Eye catchy. Suits the title perfectly. 

Blurb (5/10):

The blurb isn’t nicely written. I feel like the description should be centered around how her dad was framed for his wife’s murder and how she tried to prove his innocence. 

Character Development (7/15):

Your characters needs to be described in details. 

Plot And Flow of the story (10/15):

The plots were overly rushed. Your characters emotions weren’t well conveyed. Like when she was told her Dad killed her Mom; she didn’t seem very confused and frustrated like a nine year old would be. There seems to be some sort of mystery going on there but you should try to spice things up for your readers. 

Creative and Writing style (7/15):

You have a great story line but your writing style is not good. It doesn’t do justice to how awesome your story should be and it lacks creativity. 

Vocabulary (5/10):

You did poorly in this aspect. 

Grammar And Spelling (3/10):

You made tons of grammatical and spelling mistakes. From the first chapter to the last and this could cause a book to become tiring to read. 

Interaction with readers (2/5): 

You ignored most of your comments. 

Overall Enjoyment (5/10):

You have a lot to work on and I feel like your book could be amazing because you have a unique story line. 

Total score : 54/100

Thank you, hope this helps.