REVIEW XXV

Reviewer: xBookLover02

Author : Egwuji

Book : The Undivulged Son

Title (5/5)

Nice title. You don’t have to change anything about it. 

Cover (5/5)

Since your book is paranormal I like your cover with the guy and the wings of an angel. It’s nice and you can read the font of the title very well. It looks nice.

Blurb (10/10) 

Your blurb is really good. It’s short, strong and interesting. It catches my attention for sure. 

Character development (13/15)

I like the way your characters are written. They all have their own unique personality, portraying them in a good way. You could give more details to some characters just to make it perfect. 

Plot and flow of the story (14/15)

The way your story comes together is very nice. I liked how you started your first chapter in hell and then continued the story from a different POV on earth, putting everything together slowly like described in your blurb. Your story flows well. I like it. 

Creative and writing style (13/15) 

Your writing style is good, but it’s not really outstanding. I do like the way you write your story don’t get me wrong, but it could be better. I don’t know if your story is based on anything specific, but I have this feeling I’ve read or seen it before and I’m sure I haven’t read your book before. But this could also be just me? 

Vocabulary (10/10)

You use a lot of different words, making it pleasant to read your story. 

Interaction with readers (5/5)

You responded to my comments the same hour, so that was good. It’s nice if the writer responds to the comments. I saw you also did that to other readers and that’s very good. Keep doing that.

Grammar/spelling (9/10) 

Small typos and a few punctuation errors, nothing really disturbing. 

Overall enjoyment: (9/10)

I really enjoyed reading your story. I might even continue reading it if I have a little more time in the future. Keep writing!

Total score : 93/100

Thank you. Hope it helps.