No.3 Let's Do This..🤞🏻😁

Wednesday, June 15th, 2011
Arriving at the studio

Elaina arrived about 30 minutes ahead of everybody else until she saw Liz pulling up behind her as she parked and jumped out of her car with excitement.

Elaina:

"Ahh!! Can you believe we are going to be rock stars after this demo is done with, this is crazy E!" Elaina laughed as Liz picked her up with a giant embrace.

"I know this is wild Liz I never could have imagined that this would happen to us..."

As she was about to finish her sentence the mood suddenly shifted as Elaina saw Mikey pull up to the studio in his Red Porsche that his Dad bought him, Which put her ecstatic mood into a sour one as she glared at him from the side and rolled her eyes.

"You took your sweet time to get here." She states with sarcasm.

"Well, I got a little lost trying to find this dump. Look at this place it's appalling."

Those few sentences coming out of Mikey's mouth had Elaina fuming until she couldn't hold back her anger any longer.

"You're such a fucking ass!" before Mikey could retort any further Liz intervened.

"Let's get this over with okay!? That means be on your best behavior both of you and I'm looking at you, Mike!"

They both looked at her surprised before shooting one more death glare at each other. As the group swaggered inside Mikey made one last rebuttal.

"One phone call to your father and your dreams as well as his are finished. Remember that." Mikey implied with a smirk which shook Elaina to her core with sadness and unrecognition of the man in front of her as she replied in defeat.

"You guys go ahead I'm going to wait for Hanna out here if you don't mind she hasn't arrived yet." her voice broke a little as tears started to well up in her eyes Liz noticed but chose to ignore it for the time being before replying.

"Okay we'll see you soon then; I'll tell Sam and Rodney that you'll be in shortly." Liz gave her a look of reassurance that left Elaina smiling back before facing forward at the parking lot waiting for Hanna to pull up.

She waited for about 15 minutes after finally composing herself from earlier till she saw the familiar minivan of her Aunt Julie and Cousin Hanna park in front.

Hanna stepped out as Elaina shouted.
"Took you long enough!"

Hanna put her arms up in defense as her mom answered for her.

"Sorry someone took longer to get ready this morning."

Hanna looked at her mom with a bit of embarrassment.
"Mom! Stop. I'm sorry I'm late E... It was her fault, not mine."

Elaina just laughed at the two before greeting them once again more kindly.

"Nice to see you, Aunt Julie! and you're fine Han you're early to be exact they can't start without me I'm one of the lead singers remember."

Hanna nodded in response. "Ah yes, that's right." Aunt Julie responded right after.

"Nice to see you too sweetie. Can you believe my two favorite girls are going to be stars!"

They both laughed at this ridiculous statement; hence, Things were still pretty far from that happening but it was still nice to hear.

"She's exaggerating just a bit." Hanna looked back to her mom shaking her head while putting her arm around Elaina's shoulder.

"Let's go. Bye mom you can go now."

They both chuckled as Elaina looked back at her Aunt.

"Don't worry Aunt Julie she's in good hands with me I'll let you know when we're done to come to collect your child."

Hanna just nudged Elaina in the side slightly pushing her as they entered the studio after waving her mom off.

"Have fun girls!" Elaina just smiled in response as she and Hanna went in to meet with the others.