03💚

(Macie)
Today's the day I get to meet my farther and I'm excited but nervous bc wat if he don't want me like he did before.

My momma told me  that he didn't want me that he said he don't want nun to do with me.

Ok so rn I'm getting on the bus on the way home from school and we're bout to pull up to were I stay.

So when we pulled up to my house it was extra cars outside my house i got more nervous.

When i walked in I looked and I seen kacey so I ran to him and hugged him and after that I sat down and I asked kacey who was all these ppl.

Kacey was like these are my uncles I was like oh I waved at them and was like hey the said hey and I put on my favorite song murder Business.

Everybody was looking at me except kacey so I was like wat y'all look at tf  the darkskin one with dreads and Chinese eyes was like she act juss like top .

I ignored him and said kacey were ma at as soon as I said that ma and kacey dad came downstairs and I was like ma u do know  that's my favorite rapper right the room got quite.

My momma was like this is yo father macie she said I was like SO THIS HOLE FUCKING TIME HE WAS MY FATHER AND ONLY CAME TO GET KACEY?  I yelled with tears in my eyes I looked at him and said and you ain't never asked about me or anything I said with tears in my eyes pointing em at kentrell.

Kentrell tilted his head to the side and said I never even knew u even exestied I just found out about and I'm sorry.

Macie: I looked at mom and mugged her and said u said he knew about me but choose to stay out my life u said he didn't want nothing to do with me  u said he wanted u to abort me u lied evreything u said was a lie.

Kacey looked at her and said u lied to her and said he didn't want her I told u plenty of times I even begged u to let her see him.

Jania: look guys I'm sorry for that I should've told u kentrell and I should've let u see your dad macie .

Macie: you know what I'm moving with my dad and get to know him bc i mad at you and will never forgive u for this.

Jania: No tf yo ass not macie u don't even know nothing about him.

Kentrell: macie go pack yo stuff and come on so we can leave queen.

Macie: ok dad and I forgive u I ran up to him and hugged him tight I pointed at my mom and said this was yo last strike I don't want to see u again i gave u to many chances.

So i went and packed my cloths and my other stuff and gave kacey a hug and left it was quiet and I juss looking out the window.

My dad was was macie that's yo uncle Ben, uncle kd, uncle 3three, uncle boomer, and yo uncle quondo,and yo uncle rich, and yo uncle joe he said.

I was like ok dad and then I said hey uncles they was like hey lil bit they all said at the same time.

We got home my dad and uncles showed me my room and I said think u and I went and put all my cloths up and took a shower and went to sleep.

I am happy i finally got to meet my father.

There go y'all another chapter.

Imma try and do two chapters a day.

Have a good night guys.

Did y'all like this chapter?

Gn.