01💚

(Macie)
Hi my name macie carter gaulden I live with my mom jania and I live with my big brother kacey.

I was in my room getting finishing getting ready for school I was almost done all I had to do was straighten my hair and I did that.

I was done so I went down stairs and saw my momma cooking so I wa like momma u cookig breakfast for me I said smiling she was like yes with yo fat ass I was like momma I am not fat.

Oh and if y'all are worndering kacey is with his dad and I be kinda sad when kacey leaves to go to his dads bc I wish I new mines.

So I was like momma when can I meet my daddy? She was like macie I already told u this u don't need him I take care of u not him she said.

Then I was like BUT I WANT TO KNOW MY FATHER HOW COME KACEY KNOWS HIS AND I DONT KNOW MINE THIS IS NOT FAIR i yelled as I went and sat on the porch and cried bc y she won't let me see my daddy.

(Jania )

It hurts me to see macie like this but I'm scared to tell kentrell about her mabey i will let him meet her when he brings kacey home.

I had went and told macie the breakfast is ready she got up and rolled her and and mumbled an ok I sighed and said look macie I'm sorry if u want to meet your dad you can.

She got happy and wiped her tears and ran and hugged me and said THINK YO MOMMA I laughed and hugged her back and said love you to baby go eat so u can go to school she was like ok momma.

After macie was done eating I went and took her to school and went home and went to sleep.

Sorry for it being short.

Any ideas?

What book y'all want next?

Macie wants to see her father and jania is gonna let her.

Sorry I was sleepy when I rote this.