As we walked down the hallway past the office, Bonnie stopped me in the doorway.

"Hold up, who is this?" She asked as she looked into the office. There were two people there. A guy and a girl who had their backs to us. I rolled my eyes at Bonnie with a smile.

"All I see is back." Bonnie giggled.

"It's a hot back." She retorted at my obvious remark. I chuckled at her.

"I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar." Bonnie said as she looked at the guys back with a concentrated face. I scoffed.

"You're really gonna run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?" I asked. Bonnie nodded.

"Pretty much." She stated. I giggled.

Adelina's POV

I chuckled at the conversation I had heard those two girls have as Stefan was busy compelling the secretary. Stefan looked at me.

"What's so funny?" I shook my head as I smiled.

"Nothing."

Once Stefan finished with everything, we left the office and started walking down the hallway. We were about to pass the men's bathroom, before a girl popped out the door and ran into Stefan. I got a good look at her face and smirked. She was the Katherine but not Katherine look alike. Elena. Stefan had found out about her when he had saved her from not drowning. She didn't know that though.

"Uh, pardon me." Stefan said being the gentleman he is. The girl just kept checking him out.

"Um, is this the men's room?" Stefan asked with a smile he tried and failed to contain. The girl finally came back to her senses.

"Yes. Um, I was just, um--I was just-- It's a long story." She finally got out. Stefan nodded and smiled. He tried to move out of her way but she did the same as him. They went on like that until I held Stefan to the side. The girl chuckled and walked away.

"Very smooth brother." I whispered as we walked to class.

"Thanks." He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. I just laughed.

We were in history listening to the teacher give a boring lecture about the history of Virginia. I sat behind the girl that Stefan had bumped into this morning and saw them both staring at each other. I rolled my eyes and Stefan noticed. I then smiled sweetly at him and he just rolled his eyes back. I then saw the girl pull out her phone and saw a message her friend had sent her.

HAWT-E. STARING @ U.

I snorted and gained some weird looks from the other students. I had to hold my hand up to my mouth to not burst out laughing at what they had said about Stefan. Stefan gave me a weird look and I mouth tell you later to him.

Elena's POV

I walked down the sidewalk towards the cemetery after school. I had been coming here ever since my parents died to write in my diary. I know it sounds weird but it made me feel closer to my parents without them here. As I walked in through the entrance, a crow squawked at me. I ignored it and walked over to my parents graves. I sat in front of them and wrote in my diary.

Dear Diary, 

I made it through the day. I must have said, "I'm fine, thanks," at least 37 times. And I didn't mean it once. But no one noticed. When someone asks, "How are you?" They really don't want an answer.

Before I could continue writing, the same crow from earlier started squawking at me again from my parents gravestones. I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop squawking until I looked up at it.