𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

Hey, This is Kataleya.
I'm going to the mall with you guys today and I was wondering could you help me find some cute clothes. I want to change my style around.

fasho
you got money, right?

Yes.

I huffed and stood up from my bed. My mother dressed like some of the girls from school so I went to her room and saw that she was laying in bed. "I think I just made some friends.." I said.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, they invited me to the mall with them today.."

"Well let's get you dressed!" She said. "You can wear some of my clothes because I know you don't got no cool clothes.." She said walking into her closet, I followed behind her and looked around the closet.

"Wanna wear all black?" She asked, I shrugged.

"I don't care.." I said.

"Ok, I got the perfect fit.." She said with a smile.

—————

I walked outside to Dee truck and got inside the front seat. My small body looked so weird inside this big seat but I didn't say anything, I just put my seatbelt on.

"Hey.." I said softly, I looked over and noticed he was staring at me in shock. I started touching my arm. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked with a frown.

"You look..bluk" He said, I chuckled.

"My mom dressed me.." I said simply.

"Yo momma got style.." He said nodding.

"Are you insinuating that I can't dress?" I asked eyeing him, he shook his head.

"No, that's not what I'm saying.." He said, I started laughing hysterically. He looked over at me nervously.

"You laughing and shit. What was funny?" He asked.

"I was just joking with you and you thought I was being honest. I found that funny.." I said calming down my laughter, he chuckled.

"Oh.." He said nodding. "You got a instagram?"

"No.." I said shaking my head. "I wouldn't mind making an account but I don't have one right now.."

"What kind of Social Media you got?" He asked.

"I had Twitter but I could never like understand anything people were saying on there so I only have Kindle.."

"Kindle?" He asked.

"Yeah, Kindle.." I said nodding.

"Fuck is det?"

"It's a book app. I can buy books and read them.."

"You spend yo money on books?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yes.." I said. "But I went to get my nails done with my mother the other day just because I wanted to try something new.."