Everyone's gazes then turned to the twin sisters Luna and Bella, who simply wore troubled expressions as they looked away from the others.

"I don't think the two of them being there is a good idea." Jasper replied, flickering his gaze between his wife and his sister-in-law as he answered.

"Neither do I. But Charlie was insistent in seeing them. It was either they go to him or he goes to them." Carlisle informed them.

The younger twin, Luna, fluttered her eyes close and sighed before she stood up from her seat and walks out of the room, towards her and Jasper's room. Jasper's worried gaze followed the figure of his wife until she was gone from his sight and the others'.

"I'll update you." Jasper said, not knowing what he should say.

"Will do the same." Carlisle responded before he hung up the phone.

Jasper placed the phone back down on the table before he made his way out of the room as well to accompany his wife in assessing her troubles while in their room.

Despite being the owner of the room as well and the fact that Luna already knowing of his presence, the honey-blonde vampire knocked on the open door before making his way towards his dirty-blonde soulmate.

"How are you holding up?" Jasper asked as he sank down on the bed next to Luna.

"Jasper, you're an empath. Aside from that, we have a bond. Is it really necessary to ask me how I'm holding up when you already know?" Luna said.

Jasper nodded slowly, looking away from his lover. "Fair point."

Luna groaned in frustration while she ran her fingers through her hair.

"It's like my mind is not my own anymore. I can't stand being within five feet of my niece without my brain screaming at me, telling me to fucking drink her blood. Now, daddy wants me to visit him in a place that is basically a hotspot for outraged vampires. And if I don't go there, then he'll go here and I'll put him in danger. It's—" Luna sighed deeply before removing her hands from her hair on burying her face in her palms. "It's messed up—I'm messed up."

Jasper looked over at his wife. He takes her hands away from her face with one hand and uses his other lift her face up to meet his gaze. While cupping her cheek and caressing it with his thumb, he leaned in and brushed his lips against hers.

The slow, passionate kiss the two had shared lasted for a couple of seconds before he slowly pulled away and lets himself stare right into the woman's glossy red eyes while she stared right back at his golden ones.

"You're far from messed up, Mrs. Hale." Jasper said.

For the almost twenty-four hours that they were pronounced married, Jasper still wasn't getting tired of calling Luna 'Mrs. Hale' and everyone got the feeling that he won't ever get tired of it at all.

"I doubt flattery's gonna solve my problem, cowboy. But, that was a good one." Luna simply replied, making the honey-blonde vampire stifle a smile to form on his lips.

"Darlin', I'm genuinely worried. What can I do?" Jasper said.

He clasped his hand in Luna's before bringing it up to his lips, placing a soft kiss at the back of her hand without wavering his gaze from her.

"Just promise you'll bring me back if ever I lose myself again." Luna said.

Jasper let a small smile slightly brighten up the mood inside the room as he nodded.

"Always." Jasper replied.

Luna returned the genuine smile from her husband before she looked away and rose from the bed.