Let's Actually Talk

Start from the beginning

(something along the lines of this would fit the description, feel free to use something else that you like tho)

Y/N was able to board a bus over to the Hinata residence and made it there in a matter of minutes.  She knocked on the door and it revealed Natsu, who was wide awake.  Natsu took Y/N's right pointer finger, without Y/N's permission, and dragged her into the house.  Y/N was fast enough to close the door of course, before the house could get even colder.

"Nastu san, how come you're awake at this time?" Y/N asked as Nastu continued to lead her into the kitchen.

"Shoyo san was too loud this morning and I woke up," Nastu answered.

"Yeah that makes sense," Y/N replied with a smile.

"Oh hey Y/N chan," Hinata's mom greeted.

"Hey Obasan, you're up too."  Y/N said, as Nastu let go of her finger.

Y/N and Nastu sat down on the kitchen island seats and watched Hinata's mom bring chocolate chip cookies out the oven.

"So Y/N chan, what brings you here?" Hinata's mom asked.

"Oh I'm here to pick up Sho san's knee pads," Y/N answered, "he forgot them this morning."

"If that's what you're here for, then the knee pads are up stairs, "Hinata's mom said with a smile, "and can you bring him some cookies too, I've made a bag for you as well and some of his volleyball friends."

"Okay Obasan, but he only has 3 other players with him," Y/N replied as she left her seat.

"Yeah I know Y/N chan, Natsu chan told me last night," his mom replied.

"Yeah Shoyo san was mumbling stuff before reading my bed time story," Nastu said as she took a bite of a cookie, "I read the rest of the story out loud for him while he slept anyways."

Y/N giggled at that small comment and walked up stairs to Hinata's room to pick up the knee pads.

Hinata's mom packed the cookies bags and put all of them into a larger bag.

"Okay Y/N chan, do you need help carrying the bag," Hinata's mom suggested, watching Y/N walk down the steps, "you could ask Nastu chan to come along of you'd like."

"No that's alright, I can carry it," Y/N replied getting a hold of the bag, "plus it's pretty cold outside."

"Okay then, have a safe trip Y/N chan," Hinata's mom waved.

"Bye Y/N san!" Natsu exclaimed.

Y/N left the house and made her way to Karasuno.  She had finally arrived there by bus and walked towards the gym.

"Oh Y/N chan right?" Sugawara said, scaring Y/N a bit.

"Oh yeah that's me," Y/N replied with a smile, "so Sugawara san, what are you doing here."