Chapter 1

A/n: This is my first fanfic, so it not that good but, Trigger warning: There is a mention of sex,cruising,some violence, and yelling. But enjoy
" = talking
' = thoughts

----------------------

It's just another normal day like every other day. Mom is doing drugs, Dad's drunk, and my sister is having sex with the neighbor. But it's all going to change today. Today I'm finally 19 and I can move out of this hellhole. I'm looking through the newspaper for a place, and I came across an ad. The ad said there is a room for rent, £100 per month, but I'll be living with 4 other people. 'Hey it should be better than this house.' I thought, so I emailed them.

Hello, I'm Y/n
I was wondering if you still have the room up for rent.

Hey Y/n, I'm Edd
Yes the room is still available. Are you interested ?

Um yes and can I also start to moving in today? If you dont mind.

No not at all. Can I see you around 1pm?

Ok, Thanks

No Problem Y/n

I looked up at the time, it's 11am. I got 2 hours to get everything together. But first I got to get dressed. I changed into a f/c hoodie, with black leggings and black checkered converse. I packed my clothes and art supplies into my duffle bag and my bedding into my suitcase. Everything is ready.
"Hey dad can I borrow the truck?!" I yelled from my room.
"Sure what ever brat!" He slurred back.
I got everything to the truck with the help from our neighbor when he wasn't in my sisters pants. And that reminds me that I have to sanitize everything when I get to my new home. I said bye to my sister, she was the only one who actually cared that I was leaving. And I was off, I was surprised I got everything done before 12:30. I arrived at the house, it was white with a red roof and it was 2 stories high. I got out of the truck and walked up to the door. I let out a sigh and knocked on the door loudly.
"Tom can you get the door." One said with a thicc accent.
"No, I'm too drunk." Answered someone. 'Great I'm going to be living with another drunk.' I thought.
"I'll get it." Another one said. When the door opened I was greeted by a guy with brown shaggy hair, big brown eyes, and wearing a Green hoodie.
"Um, Hi I'm Y/n and I'm here for the room thats up for rent." I said quietly. 'Hopefully He heard me'

"Oh, Hi Y/n. I'm Edd, here come on in, you can come see your room and meet the others." He said happily and stepping aside so I can come in. So a few feet in front of the door is a flight of stairs. To my right was the kitchen, it was littered with dirty dishes, empty cola cans, and empty smirnoff bottles. And to my left was the living room. I saw 3 other men sitting on the couch watching TV.
"Guys come meet our new roommate!" Edd yelled at the other guys. They all turned their heads and looked at me. One was a ginger who was wearing a purple hoodie with a green over coat. Another one had dirty blond hair with a Blue hoodie and empty voids of black. 'Ooh I love his eyes' I said in thought. The last one had carmel hair with two horns and wore a red hoodie. They all got up and walk towards, Edd and I. The ginger got really happy and hugged me while picking me up. I wasn't used to this so I just let him hug me.
"Thats Matt. The one in the Blue is Tom and the one in the Red is Tord." Edd explained and pointed to everyone.
"Sup"
"Hello"
"Yeah a New roomie! And they are a girl, makeovers!" Yelled matt putting me down.
"Um, Tord if you dont mind me asking, Where are you from?" I asked Tord.
"Well, I'm from norway. Why, do you like my accent?" He answered with a smirk.
"AHH, no I was just asking." I said as I was getting flustered. After the introductions, Edd showed me to my room. The room had pastel blue walls with white carpet and a dark blue rug. I loved it, then I went down to the truck to unload my stuff but I was stoped by a voice.
"Whats a pretty girl like you hanging around with these loser , when you can  over and have fun with us? The voice asked. I gagged at the word 'fun', I turn toward where the voice was coming from. I saw three guys behind the fence, 'Guess their the neighbors.' One was wearing a drak green botten down shirt with a pathetic mustache. Another had a purple turtle neck with a cleft chin. And the last one was wearing a blue botten down shirt with a cute innocent face. By this time Edd had came outside to help me.
"Eduardo" Edd said with a glare as he walked towards me.
"Sup loser." Answered Eduardo.
"Leave h-"
"No Edd. I got this." I cut him off while walking towards Eduardo. I grabed the collar of his shirt and pulled him over the fence, down to me level and said,
"Nope not INTERESTED cause your a basic BITCH, who has a PATHETIC excuse for a mustache. And I rather have a REALLY NASTY hangover then have "fun" with you." I said practically yelling in his face. I then extended  me arm and dropped him on the other side of the fence. I grabed my duffle bag and suit case and walked into the house, leaving Edd dumbfounded.

//Time Skip//

I was done getting everything from the truck to my room and everything was all set up in my room. I was on my way to return the truck. When I got down stairs I was stoped by hearing clapping from the living room. I turned to the living room to see the guys standing up and clapping.
"Um, why is everyone clapping?" I asked.
"Well. We have not seen anyone come up with such a good comeback, so fast." Edd said and everyone stoped clapping.
"Yah you got some SASS." Tom added.
"Are you on your period or something cause I have never seen a girl have that much sass?" Tord asked. That just hit a nerve, I walked up to Tord and slaped him good across his face.
"Ow, I deserved that." He said while cupping his face. Tom fell to the floor laughing and Tord shoot him a death glare. Edd and Matt snickered. I turned to Edd and asked,
"

Oh Edd, I have to return the truck and I need a ride back, so can you help me?"
"Oh yes." He answered as her grabed his keys and followed me out the door. We dove back to my old house and headed back in his car. The ride home was really quiet and peacefully. We got back home to Tom and Tord fighting with each other, over who knows what. I broke up their fight with them both ending up with a black eye and a busted lip. All from me while I walked away with out a single scratch. I then headed up stairs and changed into a over sized T-shirt and black short shorts. 'Hopefully I can sleep, now that I'm out of that hell house' I thought as I fell asleep.

---------------------
Word count: 1285
Thx for reading