8

The sun rose and thus so did Merodi. She sat up and looked around and found her uniform sitting in corner. She undresses and puts on the uniform, placing the other clothes in a hamper that is placed in the bathroom. After doing such things like brushing teeth, eating, etc and she walks off follows the sidewalk to school. She looks at her phone the time reads “7:30”

“Well… I’m late.”

She continues her leisure walk but soon enough a red modern looking car pulls up to her. The black tinted glass rolls down.

“Need a ride?”

Kurama asked,

“No. I’m fine.”

A few school girls approached the area and started yelling out things.

“C’mon, you wouldn’t want to make a scene?”

Merodi rolls her eyes and opens the passenger’s seat door. She sits and closes the door quieting the fan girl’s cries and screams. The inside of the car was clean and new.

“Wow.”

“Do you like it?”

He asked as he drove off.

“Y-Yeah.”

He smiled, soon one of his songs went on Kurama instantly turned the radio down.

“They get tiring.”

“The songs?”

“Very.”

She looked out the window noticing that they gotten to the school. There was not much of a mess with people since they were late. She stepped out right as her finished parking. She walks to the door,

“Wait.”

“Why do I always have to wait for you?”

She smiled and laughed with him when he was with her.

As they enter the halls are empty they walk up and finally get up toothier class.

“Wait, were in the same class?”

“Yeah. I think so.”

Merodi opens up the door and see’s Nanami in her usual seat with Tomoe behind her. Kurama steps in and the girls yelling. Merodi takes a seat ignoring Kurama bathing in glory. She takes a seat in back and Kurama follows sitting next to her.

The girls are surprised and begin whispering things,

“Who’s she?”

“Are they a thing?”

“Why is he with her?”

Kurama turns to Merodi and smiles.