10

Woopsies! There was a large mistake sorry... I had to re write the chapter so it's a bit different but same basic things happen.
-------------------------------------

Merodi climbs a set of stairs leading in a door. Opening the door she walks but gets pushed, angrily she turns rapidly to see one of Kuramas angry fan girls.

"Now Kurama is ours!"

She slams the door shut before Merodi could run out.

"Damn." She cruses under her breath.

Merodi pulls on the door- locked shut. She rolls her eye and walks toward the edge looking down.

"That's far."

She walks toward a corner and sits down to think.

"Well, I could jump... And survive. But the humans will notice..."

"But I could fly away... But then local Yokai and gods will sense the power and thus find me."

"Damn!"

She yelled out.

She gave up and took a small nap. Merodi wakes up and sees the starry night sky. She looks up and sheds a tear.

"Will no one come? It's a beautiful sight... But It could be prettier with someone by your side."

She said as she yawned.

Soon a pair of wings appear flapping above her. They lower down and to her suprise it was Kurama. He picks her up and flies around the city. She is so tired Merodi falls asleep in his arms thinking,

"It is a prettier sight with someone else."

After a few minutes Kurama flies though his open window, into his bed room. He places her on the bed and Kurama cuddles next to her wrapping his wings around her; falling asleep too.