The Park

Time skip to a few days later (lazy ik)
Noya's pov

After practice was done me and hinata were on clean up duty so everyone left to go change and go home while me and hinata stayed back to pick up. Once we finished we headed to the club room and started to change i left something outside and went to go get it.

i must have seen this wrong but i walk back in to see hinata's back covered in scars and bruises i was in shock and just stared at them before he turned my way. "nishinoya what are u staring at?" "nothing dont worry about it" "ok..." I go back to changing and start walking out with him.

Hinata's pov

We start walking out and it's just silent for a while but the noya breaks the silence, "hey do you maybe wanna go to the park for a bit?" "sure i guess" I know this is a bad idea but I didn't want to turn him down guess I'll need to deal with the consequences later.
We walk to the park and stary talking for a bit to know wach other and the sun started going down so we started to head home. I'll be meeting him tomorrow too we planed to met up again and go do things next time.

I got to the steps of my house and prepared for whats going to happen next, I walk in and close the door quietly hoping he wouldn't hear but when i turn around he's right in front of me. "Where were you, why did you get back so late huh, do you know what time your suppose to be back?" He yelled "I was at a friends house for a school project, I didn't know it was late til we got done with the first half, im suppose to be here after school..."

He smelled like he got back from the bar, i got my beating and went to go check on nastu, thankfully he didnt do anything too her. I went to my room and closed the room, i hear heavy footsteps come up the stairs and a lock noise from the outside of my door, "Your not coming out til tomorrow" my father yelled, i sighed and layed down and went to bed because there was no point in just sitting and doing nothing. I went to sleep thinking about meeting the cute libro tomorrow.

_______________________________
Author note: thanks for the readers who read the first part, sorry i didnt do a time schedule it would be updated but there is one now so you know thanks for reading my story, have a good day, baiiii~