Chapter 14

*Gackt P.O.V*

  (How could she!?) i had been with her through everything and she chooses him over me!? This will not do well on my watch.

  I got in m car and turned it on. (What am i thinking? I love this girl, but...I want her to be happy>... but why cant she be happy wiith me!?) I had to swerve to miss a woman in the street. Yhis was really getting to me and i need to be careful.

  *Velonica P.O.V*

  I took a deep breath and looked at Hiro. He was biting his lip while looking at  picture on the wall. I clearned my throat and held my hands behind my back. I rocked back and forth slightly  so i wouldn't fall over.

  He looked at me and smiled. "So..shall we?', he held out his hand and i took it in my own and smiled back. "Yes."

*********

  The resturant we wen to was somewhat up scale. We recieved wierd looks from some of the older couples, o be honest I didn't know if it was because of me, Hiro, or just the fact that we were together.

  "They must really be confused.", Hiro stated.

  I looked at him across our table and furrowed my eyebrows.

  He laughed and took a sip of water. " They look so confused, staring at us like that. Why don't we give them a show?"

  Before i could ask what he ment he took my hand in his, brought it up to his face, and kissed it. I Blushed and heard the whispering increase and saw them looking at us. (is it that wierd that wer're together?)

  "Why are they acting like that?', i asked.

  "Its not common.", he was still holding my hand when he called over a waiter.

  "what's not?"

  i was about to ask again when the waiter came to the table. "What can i get you?"

  "Would you mind telling this beautiful woman what the rucus is all about?", Hiro saind looking at me.

  "Well...it's not normal to see a Japanese man with a African-American female. Some older Japanese find it...lets just say it's not really smiled upon with older generations."

  "Well...", Hiro was speaking aboive a whisper so the rest of the people nearby could hear. "SHe's not just African-American. She's also Brazillian and Malyasian. Her father is Japanese and Korean." He looked at me. "She's a mix of all the beauties in the world... in myy eyes of course."

  "oh! I had no idea.", he looked at me really good then got wide eyed. " Are you..?" (OH GOD NO!!!) " Are you Veonica?"

  When he said that the whispers got louder. SInce my debut people were recognizing me. I knew it was gonna be like this but not this quickly.

  "Yes... Can we order now before i get to shy to speak.?", I asked before he could answer.

  "Oh.. im so sorry! of course."

  The rest of the night we ate and talked about or week and what we were up to. His band mate Cazqui dragged him to a meeting that got them on a tour across Japan. He would be gone for about 2 months. i really didn't want him to go... I would miss him.

   He took me home and we were standing outside my house talking.

  "Well I'm home.", I stated the obvious.

  "Yes. I know", he chuckled. "Three more questons."

  "Yes?"

  "Why Japan? You probably could have made it big in America."

  I thought about it. " My dad. He took care of me after my mom died when I was 7. He had me emerced in his culture, Japan. So I felt it was a part of me and i felt as if I was home when I first came here. So i made it a goal to stay in Japan and make something of mysef. I know it would have made him proud. If he could just see me now...", i trailed off. it hurt losing my dad and i hated talking about it too much.

  He smiled so big i thought his face would crack.

  "What?", i finally asked.

  "Well my next question is...", he stepped closer. " Have you ever kissed a boy?" He smirked.

  I blushed. " Yes.. "

  "Ah..okay.  Last question....", he stepped closer. " Can I kiss you?"