Episode 1: Only think of me

Start from the beginning

Type held onto his cockhead to stimulate himself, but also keep himself from coming. A strong breeze would take him to heaven right around now. His head was pressed against the shower with his neck bared and his hand started stroking his cock against his will as he waited for his lover to come back. The sight of his flushed skin and cock was what greeted Tharn as he walked back with the lube. 

He slapped Type's hand away and Type's eyes fluttered open and looked down at him on his knees. Tharn didn't say anything and without preamble just sucked Type's cockhead into his mouth. His tongue licked the foreskin making Type grip his hair tight. 

Type's hips rolled forward and he looked down at Tharn's face, his eyes in slits. Tharn let saliva gather in his mouth and it wet Type's cock as it slid in and out. Tharn wrapped his hand around the base with his right hand. The metal of his ring rubbed against the veins on Type's cock and made his eyes roll into the back of his head in pleasure. 

"Fuck...me..." Type said haltingly. His voice was too raspy and sexy, but Tharn paid him no mind. His own cock was swollen and begging for release, but he wanted Type to lose it first. With that in mind, he sucked Type's cock hard. His lips closed tightly around the head and his fist closed around his cock stimulating Type. The lube was still in his left hand, which was also grasping at Type's hip. 

Type tried to get Tharn to swallow him, but Tharn's hand at the base was keeping him from doing that. His tongue on the swollen head kept driving him close, but the tight grip on the base was keeping him from blowing all over his face. 

"Ai Tharn...asshole..." Type gasped. All mushy, amorous thoughts left his head. He just wanted to come. His spine was tingling and his toes curling and his back was tightly arched like a bow string, but he still couldn't come. The shower head still rained water on the side of them. Somewhere in the back of his head he thought they should turn it off, but all his focus was on the lips and tongue on his cock. 

"Hmmm," Tharn moaned around Type's cock. He looked up at Type and saw the dazed look on his face and had mercy on him. "Okay, come. Come for me," Tharn ordered. He let go of the base and let Type thrust his cock all the way inside. His throat constricted around the sensitive head and that was all it took. 

"Ahhhhh!" Type cried out. His hand gripped Tharn's hair so tightly it hurt like hell, but Tharn didn't care. He swallowed Type's cum as if thirsty for it. As if he hadn't had a drink in thirty days.  He licked at Type's cum as it dripped down his cock and then sucked on the sensitive head to elicit even more moans from his lover above. 

Tharn gave one last lick and got up on his feet. He turned Type around and ripped off the lube packed with his teeth. He quickly squeezed it onto his fingers and pushed Type's back forward until Type was holding onto the wall with both hands. His back leaned forward 90 degrees, giving Tharn full access to his ass.

Type pressed his forehead to the wall as he waited with baited breath. He felt a soft kiss land on his back and then Tharn's fingers were pressing inside of him. He felt like Tharn played with his ass forever. Two fingers and then three, scissoring inside him and stretching him. Plunging in deep and then shallowly, making Type's cock stand at full attention as if he didn't just come a second ago. 

Type moaned continuously as he started rocking his ass backwards to meet his boyfriend's hips.  His ears were ringing and he couldn't focus on anything other than the sensations below his waist, but hefelt the water stop. 

"I forgot about the water, Type. Don't be mad," Tharn said against his back with a smile. If he knew anything about his lover's body, Type hadn't even registered the water. Tharn knew how to play with him until he couldn't even see from the pleasure. It was one of the biggest benefits of being together 7 years.