Meeting grandma

The next morning i woke up to jake entering my room. He asked me how my night had been, i told him it was great. I sat up on my knees and gestured him to pick me up, wich he did. He pulled me up, but before moving me, he opened the buttons of my pijama (the ones at my crosh). Immediateley after opening them my diaper started sagging like an inch and a half. Jake just said "well someone needed to pee last night". He put me down on the changing table and put me in a clean pampers diaper. After that it was time for breakfest.
Durig breakfest we discussed what we wanted to do for the day, but we couldn't really figure anything out, so we just went to the garden and looked for something to do. I was just wearing my diaper as it was really hot outside, but i wasn't alowed in the swimming pool because we didn't have swim diapers yet. On that note Maurice came over to us to inform Jake that there was a visitor at the door. Jake quickily picked me up and handed me to Maurice and said "could you please dress him ill welcome her" i was wondering who he was talking about so i asked maurice while he was taking me upstairs. But he said it was a surprise. Then he asked me "do you need a change before i put you in these clothes?" To wich i turned bright red. As a matter of fact i did as i had been peeing in this diaper while we were in the garden, but Maurice had never changed me so it was a little weierd.
I just looked down with a red head and nodded. So Maurice changed me, and then dressed me. The clothes were nice, but the bulg was pretty obvious and the top of the diaper stuck out above my pants a little.
Maurice took me downstairs and braught me to the living room. A room we hadn't spent a second in since i arrived here. It was a very large room with a couch in the middle and a massive piano on the side. In the back was a massive panoramic window wich overviewed the garden and at the front was a modern fireplace. On the couch Jake sat next to someone i didn't know yet. I got scared and hid behind Maurice's leg before James came up to me and said "hey kiddo let me introduce you to your new grandma" without a thaught he handed me to her but i was really scared, so i started crying. But her voice was so soft and she said "now now... no need to worry dear" and she hugged me tightly. I calmed down quiet a bit. But i did notice my diaper was a bit damp. Not soaked yet tough. We all talked for quite a bit and i actually got really comfortable on grandma's lap. Maybe a little too comfortable because after an hour i was very much asleep.
When i woke up i was laying on the couch. But i pretended to still be asleep when i heared grandma say. "Are you sure he's actually 10 years old, i mean he acts like a 4 year old and uses his diaper like a 2 year old." That got me thinking, thaughts like "what's wrong with me", and "why arn't i normal" were going through my head. Tears started to form on my eyes and sobs were audible througout the room. Grandma heared them and came up to me and asked what was wrong, so i told her and she said "ohh i am sorry dear, but you are perfect the way you are." Before i could say anything, she said "i have a present for you, i think you are going to like it."
All the bad thoughts from before were gone and all i could think about now is what could it be. On that note Maurice came back with a massive wrapped box. When i unwrapped it, i immediately knew what it was. It was a lego star wars millenium falcon. But before i was allowed to open it, we were going to eat dinner.

NOTE:
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A MONTH NOW BUT COLLEGE GOT ME WORKING MY ASS OFF AT THE MOMENT, I'LL MAKE SOME BIG UPDATES IN THE NEAR FUTURE I PROMISE!