Chapter 1

Yoo Jeongyeon •

Jeongyeon: Tzu where are you?

Tzuyu: Admin.

Jeongyeon: Oh I see, so are you already familiar with the university

Tzuyu: Kind of

Jeongyeon: (This kid is cold) Anyway text me if you are having trouble😅

Tzuyu: Yeah sure

_________________________________

"Chou Tzuyu welcome to the university" the registar said and Tzuyu nodded his head. While putting his paper on his folder, he notice a loud cheer from the mini stage of the department.

It is a welcome party for the freshmen and also to the exchange students. Tzuyu just ignore it and find the nearest library around the building.

"Oh my god he is handsome"

"Exchange student? He looks foreigner"

Tzuyu ignore the other people around him and he finally found a mini library. He get inside and he felt relieve to see that there is not much person inside.

"ID?" the working student asked Tzuyu that made Tzuyu furrowed his eyebrows.

"Exchange student?" the girl asked Tzuyu and Tzuyu nodded his head.

"Form please" she said and Tzuyu quickly handed his form. The working student quickly check his form and she smile.

"Okay done, use this in library since you don't have your ID yet" she said and Tzuyu nodded his head.

"Thank you" he said and get the card, he put it in the pocket of his bag.

He find a best position to read a book but someone catches his eyes. In the corner of the library, he saw a big mascot trying to get a book on top of the shelves.

Before he said something, the mascot accidentally trip that made it fall in the wall and then the books start to fall and he heared a groan.

"Oh my god, are you okay? God I told you to remove it before you get the book" the working student suddenly appear.

Tzuyu turn his back and not minding the mascot who fall in front of him. He just thought that the person inside of the mascot is stupid.

He just put the earphones on his ears and read the book.

He didn't know that the certain mascot is looking at him. She is cursing under her breathe while looking at Tzuyu.

She doesn't expect that the guy didn't help her. She memorize the guy face and she is going to make sure that she will get her revenge.

_________________________________