Royal Blood University 16: Finding Answers

Start from the beginning

He made his way back to my own direction. I coughed and coughed again.

“Still fighting little girl? Better end your life right now to end your agony.”

I glared at him. “How dare you decide what's good for me you demon,”

Napahalakhak siya. May inilabas siyang isang di gaano kahabang kutsilyo and aside from the other knife parang may kakaiba sa kutsilyong 'yun.

“My King couldn't rule the world if your King is still alive and he has only one weakness. It's you.”

“Who the fuck is that King you're talking about you son of a bitch!” naiinis ko ng saad. I know I'm losing too much blood and seems like my blood angers him more because his eyes reddened. Is this one a freaking addict?

As of this moment, I am able to see his claw and that made me took step a little.

“Your blood is addicting and somehow familiar. But before I eat the whole of you and buried your useless body into the depths of hell. You should feel his wrath first,” when his cloak falls, bigla akong kinilabutan ng makita ang mabangis na pangangatawan nito.

Before his claw touches my bare skin, someone protected me with her strong arms and face the demon.

“Before you'll lay your filthy hands on her again, you'll pass at us first,” it was a very dangerous voice that made me look at her with serious face.

It's Aria. The annoying bitch who loves to annoy people is now protecting me.

Napatingin ako sa may likod at doon ko napagtanto na pinapalibutan pala nila ako.

Napatingin muli ako sa demonyo ng tumawa siya. “I see.. Schatten reunites again, interesting.”

I heard Hawk Lioncourt snorted. “Interesting my ass..”

I almost chuckled of what I've heard but the pain started to eat my conciousness. I started to blink couple of times. I don't wanna miss this kind of action in my entire life. Paminsan-minsan lang 'to kaya gusto ko sanang lubos-lubusin na.

Pinatunog ng demonyo ang mga kamao niya. “It's not yet christmas but I like the thought of the more I kill, the merrier I could be.” nakangisi pang anas niya.

“Not in the Schatten's watch fucker,” Cayden Bloodfern said in an uninterested voice. Napabaling ako sakanya. Hindi pa ba cool sakanya ang ganapang 'to?

Mahina kong kinutusan ang sarili ko, the hell Kianna. Malapit ka ng mamatay dahil malapit ng maubos ang dugo mo pero heto ka pa ngayong gaga ka!

I sighed and closed my eyes tightly. I don't want them to get involve into this. Since this one is clearly not my mess — but for now, it's actually mine because the demon is after me.

“Get the hell out of here, I can handle him.” I said to Aria Corliss. But the bitch just throw me her glare.

“Do you think we'll waste our time here and just watch you fighting this motherfucker? Do you even know who we are for you to speak like that Santiago?”

Mabilis na siniko siya ni Savannah Ravena na walang ganang nakatingin sakanya.

“Punishment.” Aria paled of what she heard and immediately looked away. Napatingin ako kay Savannah ng may pagtataka but she did not even bother to throw me a glance.

The demon laughed.“If I couldn't have Santiago in my own way, I'll have him instead as Santiago's replacement.”

Mabilis na nanlaki ang mata ko ng makita ko kung sino ang hawak hawak na niya ngayon.