Jeongyeon

<Jeongyeon's POV>
Why is Nayeon ignoring me? Whenever I call her name, she glances at me and walks away. Today I decided to confront her,

"NAYEON!" I screamed as she walked by with me looking at her back, she stopped her tracks and started to run. I knew this would happen so I ran after her and grabbed her wrist.

"WHAT?!" She screamed with frustration.

"Why are you ignoring me?!"

"What do you mean? Why would I? I'm just busy, tsk, overreacting much?" She chuckled.

"You're not busy, Nayeon. Now tell me"

"Fine" She leaned against the lockers.

"Jeongyeonie~" A sweet voice said from behind.

"Mina-Chan~" I said as I turned around and hugged her.

"I'm gonna head to class okay? I'll see you at lunch!"

"Okay!" I pecked her lips.

I turned back around again as Mina walked away. I saw a unamused Nayeon staring at her phone. She was about to walk away, AGAIN, before I held her shoulder.

"Aren't you at least gonna tell me why you're ignoring me?!"

"CAUSE I LIKE YOU! I'M IGNORING YOU BECAUSE I LIKE YOU YOO JEONGYEON!" She screamed as tears started to fill her eyes. "I'VE LOVED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD! YOU JUST COULDN'T SEE THAT! I THOUGHT I COULD MOVE ON FROM YOU BUT I CAN'T! YOU WERE MY WORLD! I- I HATE YOU BUT I CAN'T NOT LOVE YOU!" She screamed as her voice cracked. "I CAN'T LET GO OF YOU BUT I HAVE TO! WHY ARE YOU DOING YHIS TO ME?!" She started to hit my chest lightly. "WHY JEONGYEON?! WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU IF YOU WERE NEVER GONNA CATCH ME?!"

She ran away leaving me with a sad expression, she liked me back... SHE LIKED ME BACK FOR SO LONG BUT I LET GO OF HER! YOU'RE SO STUPID JEONGYEON! YOU'RE LETTING GO OF THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! By the time the fight was over, the bell had already rung. The halls were starting to fill with students, I ran after Nayeon before it was too late. She ran all the way up to the rooftop. Once I caught up to her, I saw her hugging another girl...

"I DID IT DAHYUN! I CONFESSED BUT IT ENDED UP WRONG! I HATE MYSELF!" She screamed and cried in the girl's arms, they were near the edge of the rooftop, was Nayeon gonna commit suicide because of me...?

"You tried your best, Nayeon. But please, don't jump off that edge. Please..." The girl pleaded.

"NAYEON!" I ran to her and warmed her with my embrace.

"I-I'm so sorry...! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!" I let go of the hug and confessed, "I LIKE YOU TOO! I'VE LIKED YOU SINCE WE WERE LITTLE KIDS! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER LIKE ME BACK SO I GOT TOGETHER WITH MINA! TO BE HONEST, I DON'T FEEL LOVE WITH MINA! SHE DOESN'T MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER THE WAY YOU DO! WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS, IM NAYEON I LOVE YOU-" I was about to finish it off but then I felt something on my lips... it was Nayeon's.

I broke off the kiss and smiled at her with tears, I held both her hands tightly and kissed them. She looked to her side and said...

"Thank you Dahyun... Thank you for stopping me from jumping." She smiled at Dahyun.

"It's my duty... Now go on, go enjoy your lunch, love birds." She teased us, but it was weird when she didn't smile.